Thoughts on Turinabol ?

Outlawthing

I love it  tbol  it gave me very good strength and size gains without the bloat you get. From dbol. I didnt need an ai adjustment to keep sides down like I do with dbol.   nice pumps at the gym.    it isn't as strong as dbol   However so dont expect it to Be. I think  it was dolf who said it but if dbol and anavar had sex and had a baby it would be tbol   

Schoolboy

I liked it, Dbol raised my BP, this didn't, but results, physically, took much

longer, strength was slightly noticeable. I took Test Cyp,. and EQ along with it.

Obviously, EQ is slow acting, but when it kicked in, It all fell into place. I will incorporate

Primobolan with next cycle, since many claim EQ and Primo work well together.

Thnx  

grandmaster

I personally have found it to be an amazing drug, I did run it alone many years ago but when run in conjunction with test and mast it was even better. The back pumps can be a problem and when they do come and they can be quite brutal when you take high dosages. You will find that supplementing 3-5g of taurine pre-workout will almost eliminate this problem.

No sexual problems were encountered ever for me.

turnupthegas

I think its right in the middle. dbol water, toxicity, big strength

tbol minimal bloat longer to appear but keep able gains milder then dbol, plus i always ren with other compounds so hard to say whats what, with a dbol kickstart, you know exactly what the dbol is doing.

- var (if you can get real var) = the shit! Alot of this stuff supplied is actually tbol! Real var is costly but even the expensive shit is still faked.

tbol though i ran at 70 mg that seemed to be the sweet spot similar to dolf at 75mg

test tren mast var = my fave cut

Apex Peptides

My favorite! The shin, calve and back pumps can get pretty gnarly despite any amount of taurine or Mg+. It's all good though...that way I know the T-bol is working :)

JARHEAD2

I got 50 X 50mg tbol caps from a promo. I plan on probably closing this cycle with them if I can wait that long!! I will start with 50 ed. What is y'all's opinion of the best way to run them? With caps, I'm either at 50 or 100. 

Dolf

Keep it at 50. There comes a point at which the amount you take doesn't give good returns for the money spent. Plus when you start going over 50mg on most orals the side affects become more prominent. Nothing wrong with caps, but not being able to split them and get the exact dose you want is where they fall short of tabs and even liquid orals. 

APL

I prefer any of the mass building orals (drol, dbol, tbol, etc) in the middle...leave the end for the finishers like var, winny, etc. I normally run all my mass building orals mid-cycle and it is by far my favorite way to do it...nothing beats a decent dose of drol right when the injectables are kicked in and doing work!!!

strong

Yea man, I'm having that trouble now with Var caps. Theres no way these caps are 30 mgs each. I'm taking 30 mg x2 a day. severe painful pumps, lower back pumps. I had to open my caps and lower the dose. I'll take pressed pills over caps and liquids..

Dolf

Here's a link to a write-up by zewi who's been around this game for a long time from an aas users aspect to an aas brewers aspect. I actually implemented this with my dbol this cycle to give it a try.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/98314-d-bol-more-than-just-a-kicker..