Thoughts on upcoming months...

Parameddog

Would love some advice and thoughts.

I am coming to the end of my current cycle which is 800 EQ and 400 Test E per week split into 2 pins. Discontinued the Winnie and had a good drop in my BP. As I am 50 I will not be bothering with PCT but am going to go with TRT.

In the UK you will not be given TRT by your GP - it is simply not available. You would have to go with a private company and pay through the nose. Not happening.

As such - what dose would you recommend and Test E or Cyp?

I need to give my muscles a rest so want to pin SC instead of IM - anyone any experience?

The next is a 10 week recovery and maintenance before the next cycle which Is possibly this:

700 Test-E and 150 Tren split into 2 pins per week - any thoughts on that - open to suggestions

Current stats

50 yo (and devilishly handsome)
105KG or 231 lbs
19% Body Fat (I made it....!)
6 foot 2 or 187 cm

Bald, hairy chest and a voice like Pavarotti

Aussie

I should be charging for this. I did make a post especially for this mater.

TRT PROTOCOL
1. treatment
You can start high and work down or you can start low and work up.
In Australia you can get 250mg every 10 days , this works out at 175mg a week Your starting dose doesn't really matter as most guys need 100mg+ per week to be optimised, but there are certainly some who need less. End destination is the same so work with your doctor.
With primoteston you can inject every 5days 0.5ml or weekly as the castor oil helps half life.
You can Inject shallow IM with 30g 8ml 0.5ml insulin syringes or a 27g 1/2 if you have a bit of fat. As you get more comfortable with injecting, you can inject 2x per week MWF, EOD, or daily.
Most people end up on 125mg-175mg per week to achieve optimal SERUM levels and RESOLUTION OF SYMPTOMS.

2. Blood Work
Bloods should be checked every 6 weeks after starting therapy until you have achieved the above. Keep in mind if you get your blood work done before the 6 week mark, your levels may still climb a little before they stabalise, but it can help to get blood work early if things aren't feeling great incase you are way off.
A usual titration up or down would be 25-50mg a week depending on how far you are off the mark.
Blood work should be done when you are due for your next injection. Always get blood work done at the same time relative to your injection frequency.
3. Goal Levels
Most guys need Free T 700pmil/L to achieve optimal symptom resolution and health markers. Some need closer to 900 Total T will look like 25-35nmol/L

4, E2 levels
This should be around 10% of free testosterone level but up to 20% will be ok. You just need to monitor how your feel. Taking 25 to 75mg a day of zinc is a good way to keep E2 under control, 25mg a day works with a lot of people to keep them free from acne.

Aussie

Every 6 months get bloods.

Blood Work Trt

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Oestrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
LH
Fab
25 hydroxy vit D
Fasting glucose
Fasting insulin
Fasting cortisol
A1C
Liver Panel
Cholesterol
Kidney Panel
RBC
WBC
CRP
PSA if over 40

Gainz.

@Aussie covered all the important things.
I do my own trt... I refuse to give a doctor a fucking dollar, unless I absolutely have too.

But as far as test e or test c... they are virtually the same. I've ran both... I noticed no difference.

And @Aussie you need to copy and paste your last 2 messages. Then we can try to pin it as proper trt protocol for the new members.
While I'm extremely willing to help... I too get... not annoyed.. but...
Well... typing the same thing 3 times a week... it will get old.
I can't tell you how many times I've laid out first cycle protocol.
Hell my phone autocorrect and prediction basically knows it by heart 🤣😂

Aussie

@Aussie covered all the important things.
I do my own trt... I refuse to give a doctor a fucking dollar, unless I absolutely have too.

But as far as test e or test c... they are virtually the same. I've ran both... I noticed no difference.

And @Aussie you need to copy and paste your last 2 messages. Then we can try to pin it as proper trt protocol for the new members.
While I'm extremely willing to help... I too get... not annoyed.. but...
Well... typing the same thing 3 times a week... it will get old.
I can't tell you how many times I've laid out first cycle protocol.
Hell my phone autocorrect and prediction basically knows it by heart 🤣😂
I have all this trt information and more on my phone. I just copy and paste it all.
I been doing this long enough to have found a lot of good information plus having a decent doctor writing me scripts works well.

Gainz.

That's not a bad idea... maybe I'll take the time to do so with a few things to save some aggravation

Parameddog

Thanks Aussie - much appreciated.

Can't your info be pinned by an admin - I did the obligatory search and did not find anything useful (I suppose it depends on what key-words you use in the search).

My GP will not do anything to help - a routine appointment currently takes 3 months and I can't ask at work as it is deemed unethical to help those you work with!!!

A private GP will cost £80 for a 10 minute consult and even then - no TRT in the UK - it isn't a thing...!

I do not suppose you found ANY info on whether you can substitute IM for SC pins on your research travels?!

Gainz.

Thanks Aussie - much appreciated.

Can't your info be pinned by an admin - I did the obligatory search and did not find anything useful (I suppose it depends on what key-words you use in the search).

My GP will not do anything to help - a routine appointment currently takes 3 months and I can't ask at work as it is deemed unethical to help those you work with!!!

A private GP will cost £80 for a 10 minute consult and even then - no TRT in the UK - it isn't a thing...!

I do not suppose you found ANY info on whether you can substitute IM for SC pins on your research travels?!

Sq injections can be extremely painful. Causing some of the worst pip.i did this once.. I got lazy and didn't push the needle all the way in. Never again!
That shit hurt for days and left a bruise.
Theres several different injection sites, ass, lower back, thighs, delts... I've been bouncing around between thighs and delts.

Aussie

I have done SubQ and IM. My blood tests come back with everything a lot higher on IM so I was able to drop from 175 to 125mg a week. I pay $180 every 6 months for a script to be written and have bloods. I’m very happy with what I get.

Aussie

Sq injections can be extremely painful. Causing some of the worst pip.i did this once.. I got lazy and didn't push the needle all the way in. Never again!
That shit hurt for days and left a bruise.
Theres several different injection sites, ass, lower back, thighs, delts... I've been bouncing around between thighs and delts.
I don’t feel a thing with SubQ. I have a sore shoulder from my last IM injection

suppsforlife

I also recommend IM.
But Aussie proves that everyone is different, so someone finds SubQ better.
Most people and in most cases, anabolic steroids go IM, but you could try SQ and see how's going @Parameddog

unclem

sorry dont want to highjack anyone thread but, can i use a slin pin 29g x1/2 inch with test suspension water based? where do i inject it?

Parameddog

sorry dont want to highjack anyone thread but, can i use a slin pin 29g x1/2 inch with test suspension water based? where do i inject it?
29 gauge, half inch needles are usually insulin use needles or SC/SubQ use - it will not have the penetrating depth for a true IM pin as you would need another half inch. You could try upper outer thigh however, you would have to ensure the angle is as straight as possible to ensure maximum depth is achieved or you inject SC into belly fat as you would insulin

Parameddog

I also recommend IM.
But Aussie proves that everyone is different, so someone finds SubQ better.
Most people and in most cases, anabolic steroids go IM, but you could try SQ and see how's going @Parameddog
Yes, I will actually give that a go and see how it fares.

I just want to give my muscles and tissue a chance to recover without losing the testosterone input - I only pin thighs and glutes and sometimes, I feel I am a colander.

Parameddog

I don’t feel a thing with SubQ. I have a sore shoulder from my last IM injection
Same, SC I do not feel anything at all. If done correctly there is no chance of hitting vessels which shouldn't cause bruising. I did, however, on my needles course at college 25 odd years ago, see a trainee paramedic go in, then out of a patient like a sewing stitch - did I laugh? Well.... :ROFLMAO: