Thoughts?

Shovey

in May 2018 I was almost 300lb and decided that I needed to get back in the saddle and make my health a priority. I started dieting by doing a Keto type diet (only 30 carbs a day) I also ran Clen two weeks on two weeks off. And did steady state cardio 5 days a week for 45 minutes. this resulted in a loss of almost 70lbs from May 1st to November 1st.

starting November 1st I began using Test C at 250/week split on Mondays and Thursdays to help me get over the wall that I seemed to have hit and I started lifting again.

I am considering starting in February jumping my Test dose up to 500/week with the same split ive been using and adding some Dbol for the first 4 weeks at 40mg a day taken an hour prior to my workout.

My diet is still very high in protein but ive added carbs back in because my workouts where sucking. I'm striving for atleast 200G protein a day and 100G carbs a day most of which are about 3 hours before my workout and come from oatmeal. I eat 6 meals a day (this includes shakes) and get about 3000 calories a day.

my goal is to gain SOME muscle mass (I'm not looking to blow up or be the hulk here) and to not gain more fat. I'm really worried about gaining more fat after working so hard to get to where I am now.

so my questions are will upping my Test and adding Dbol be beneficial with 3000 calories a day? and once I run this cycle I am considering staying on Test at a lower dose. (blast and cruise style) will I keep my gains as long as my diet and workouts stay on point?

I tried to get all the information I could into the original post so yall could give me your informed opinions. if you need to know more please just ask.   

Zewi

Few questions first.

1. What I'd your weight and body fat %?

2. Wall you mean strength wise or losing weight wise?

3. How long have you been on this cycle?

4. What is your diet when do you eat and time?

5. How many times a week are you in the gym and what is your typical workout? 

6. Why do you want to move to 500mg a week? 

7. Why did you start the cycle?

Sorry lots of questions, but sometime the worst thing to do is start a cycle because u assume your stuck at the gym. When usually there is something else that needs to get fixed first before you cycle. And the one thing that is important to no is your BF%.. 

BobbyO190

I relate my friend. I lost from 285 to 180 and have been struggling to stay below 200 ever since.

For workouts and cycle Zewi is the man! Stick with his advice and that of others and you will do well! 

That said here is what you need to do to keep off the fat and to get rid of the last bit of fat....RUN....I hate running, most normal folks do :)

But that is what is missing and will solve the last bit and keep it all off while you add muscle, oh by the way...I said running, not jogging.

Good luck bro

Shovey

1. What I'd your weight and body fat %?

I've never officially tested my body fat % my best GUESS is around 20%

2. Wall you mean strength wise or losing weight wise?

Weight loss wise, I was losing weight at a steady rate (Around 5lb a month after the first 20 or so that came off super fast) I tried increasing my cardio, dropping my carbs, dropping my protein intake, nothing seemed to be working I was stuck at the same weight and actually started climbing.

3. How long have you been on this cycle?

I started November 1st at 250MG/Week so its been about 6 weeks of that.

4. What is your diet when do you eat and time?

Breakfast: 4-6 Eggs with either 4 strips of bacon or 2 sausage links

Snack: Quest bar

Lunch: Chicken, Steak, or Burger with no bun, Veggies, sometimes a fruit

Lunch 2: Protein Shake 50G Protein

Dinner: Oatmeal with Protein Powder (about 60G Protein and 30ish carbs) this is 3 hours before the gym

Snack: Quest Bar

Post Workout: Protein Shake and Bcaa Powder

5. How many times a week are you in the gym and what is your typical workout?

I'm in the gym 5 days a week at least. I start my workout with cardio Either Steady state with a 13 incline at 4.5 or stair climber for 45 minutes then I go to lifting I do one muscle group a day and work until I cant anymore. if you want a detailed list of what I do I can give that to you 

6. Why do you want to move to 500mg a week?

I'm not noticing anything other than a little aggression and a "well-Being" feeling from 250MG/Week I cycled 4 years ago at 500MG/Week and the results by this time where very noticeable. so I either I'm not responding well to 250 or my test is under dosed?  

7. Why did you start the cycle?

I wanted to hold onto what muscle I had while in a deficit. my goal come February will be to add some more muscle mass now that I'm at a body weight I'm comfortable with.

Zewi

@ Shovey Thanks for the response and answers. So lets get started with some different things. 

60 day setup just for you brother.  There are secrets of Zewi in here.. lol

Ok first thing lets change that diet just a little.  I like the 3 eggs in the morning but lets drop the bacon a sausage.

Diet for the next 60days. 

Eat every 3 hrs up-to 1hr after your workout is no Carbs after 3. (adjust time to your schedule/food intact.. sounds like you work a weird Schedule if your working out at 9pm or later.

6:00am 3 eggs

9:00am Chicken Strip

Noon: Chicken Breast 

3pm. Fruit/Chicken/Patoto aka Brown Rice (eat this about 1hr before Gym 2 at most--this is your craps/sugar you need for the gym)

Right before you walk into the gym Cracker with Honey on it.. Honey will instantly spike your insulin giving you energy but insulin is what pushes protein into the muscle you need this spike. 

After work out. Get a Protein powder that has as little carps as you can find.   Mix it with milk and 1tps of chocolate (yes a spoon of Nestle quick works)  

before bed 30 min 1 chicken strip.

-----------------------------------------

Cycle-- Yes it is abnormal its not your normal M/Thursday stuff. 

125MG M/T/TH/F-- yes that is 4 shots. M/TH Take in the morning T/F right before bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Workout--Guideline so constantly test yourself and change it. 

Example.. Lets say you do Chest, and Back on day 1. and such and such on day 2 and so forth. 

Don't stay on that schedule constantly change it up. Instead of starting with lets say 100lbs on bench and working up start with the highest and work down. Instead of always starting with bench and then going flys.. Start with Flys than go bench. Constantly change your rotation of what muscles you hit first in the gym. Change the weight you start with meaning heavy to light or light to heavy , or medium with lots of reps, do not allow you muscles to no what is going to happen next Do your exercise in reverse . (Dont rest more than 30 sec between sets) If your not walking out of the gym slumped over or cant walk right you have done something wrong. If your not by the 2nd or 3rd exercise for that body part not screaming what this shit.. you have done something wrong. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your in the gym 5 days a week awesome however,  don't make it 5 days off Saturday Sunday.. 

Split it up on the days you go(don't let your muscle/body get in a grove tease it challenge it)

Week 1 M/W/F/SAT/S

Week 2 S/T/W/F/SAT 

Week 3 M/T/TH/SAT/S

These are just Zewi's 2 Cents hope it helps brother. 

blastthru23

Thanks for taking the time to write all of this up! This will be a good base for a lot of folks to jump from. some tweaks here and there to individualize. 

Shovey

Zewi this is awesome! I greatly appreciate your input on EVERYTHING! I will definitely be putting this information to use. as for my schedule I work 2nd shift so that is why the weird hours. I don't get to the gym until 10pm or later. My only question is with the workout split. I have rotating days off and don't go to the gym on my days off due to having my kids. so say I'm off Monday Tuesday this week ill be off Tuesday Wednesday the following week. will that work for the split and keeping my body from getting into a grove? 

Sorry for all the questions I just want to take advantage of the knowledge I have available here and make sure I'm doing things the best way possible.

Also with the cycle advice will that work with Test C? or should I look for maybe Sust? also what is your opinion of doing a cruise & Blast? say your cycle Advice for the blast then for a cruise change it to 75mg M/T/Th/F? And what do you think about adding the Dbol into the mix for the first few weeks of the cycle?  

Zewi

1. Yes that is fine with your workout split total understand having kids. (adjust your workout routine to those days write it down the next 60 days what your going too do if you can and kick it in the ass write the weight everything set goals and push yourself.)

2. Test C is fine just has a longer half life than E. If you get Sust great but no need. However, if you got Sust i would just change it to M/T/TH/F/S  which is 625 a week if its sust 250.  Cruise and blast im against unless your pro, Marathon wins the race not the sprint.. 

I would not add Dbol to your cycle till you lost more BF in that more 12% range. If anything You could add Tbol in the middle or Anvar at the end or even Proviron throughout the cycle. 

No need to try and do to much yet get through this cycle and move on from there as your goals change and what you want to accomplish. BF% is what we want down with added strength, in this cycle. Once your BF is in the 12% range we can adjust next cycle on what you are trying to do. But adding more compounds is not always best, people forget how good a Test E/C or Sust Cycle is if your diet is in check. 

Shovey

Thank you again for the insight. I will keep a log of everything and maybe try to figure out a way to post it up here at the end to show how it all worked out.