Till we meet again

Standingup

To all my great friends at Muscle Gurus, I regret to say I must be leaving for now. Believe me it is with a heavy heart that I do this but I do have some other things going on that require I eliminate any and all distraction. I dont want anyone to get the idea anything is wrong, so please dont worry, Its just one of those things that happens.

I really have to say you guys are by far some of the best men and women Ive ever met on any kind of forum and Id bet in real life too. I have enjoyed my time here so much and certainly do hope to return at some point. I was and always will be very proud to be a part of this family.

No specific names, but to Admin, Mods and Member alike I send my brotherly love and best regards as we close this chapter and open new ones.

All the best, StandingUp

D

Dont_trip

You take care my friend,You have always been what your name implies. I truly wish you the best and the selfish side of me does not want to see you go,But I understand that if you say you must do this than I know I can take you on your word....Take care my friend.

csancheezy

definetly be missed man. You are a Stand Up guy and have helped me in many ways.. much thanks to you and may you and your family be well. See ya later 

siegmund

My friend I hope everything turns out well for you, we clashed heads a lot lol.  But that comes with growth .. I wish you and your family the best and if ever anything I can do you have many ways to get in touch.  .until we meet agion good luck my friend 

MRFIXIT

Take care Brother.. I hope all is well. New chapters are exciting.. Prayers to you and your family my friend~!

GS9902

A todo madre a un des madre! 

Thick n thin blood brother. New chapters today  but old friendships that will last a lifetime. Sounds like a good mix to me. Be well, You know how to reach me. 

Dolf

I've often told stand he is a methodical thinker, and by far one of the smartest aas guys I've ever come across. For the community and selfish reasons he will be greatly missed.

milkin

Your member name says it all brother for you are a true stand up gentlemen. Your contributions to our community will not be forgotten and those you have helped and guided I an certain will not forget your perseverance and dedication to educated those who come in search of knowledge.

We wish you well and hope that our paths will cross again someday. Best of luck to you our honorable friend and stay well.

Best wishes.

Milkin