TNE question

rob_85

Can you use TNE as wanted pre work out during a cycle jus to get that extra boost  or should it be used consistently every week??

Diesel458

You sure can use it for a pre-workout boost, in my opinion that is all TNE is good for, a preworkout boost. It serves no purpose as a stand alone test base, due to the fact that it must be pinned 2-3 times a day to maintain steady blood levels on cycle. All TNE I have tried, regardless of labs, has given me some discomfort on the injection site. I would say that if you are using TNE, add a low dose AI (if you already arent) due to the fact that TNE will spike up your test quick and sometimes gives a crash after your workouts. I pin TNE 2 hours prior to hitting the weights, 100mg to the muscle being worked that day. Sometimes I only use it for back day and leg day when I need the "extra kick". 

rob_85

Thanks man thats what I was hoping to hear cause pinning multiple times a day doesn't sound to fun lol. Would u recomend I mix it with test prop? and also what would u recomend for a tren a test prop winny cycles pct? I've heard nolvadex is all u need. P.s. im Gino prone

Diesel458

As far as the TNE, no need to mix it with prop, TNE alone at 1ml/100mg per pin should me more than enough for BEAST MODE in the weight room. Now with the TrenAce,TestProp, Winny cycle...I have to ask, have you ran those compounds before? Whats your cycle history look like? I ask because its kinda hard to gauge and dish out advice without knowing a little background on the user. You mentioned you are gyno prone, then I DEFINITELY suggest some Caber while on cycle with TrenAce to subdue prolactin sides, which gyno is one. Caber dosed at .25mg Mon+Thurs should do the trick, increase if necessary. An on cycle AI would do you good as well, Anastrozole or Exemestane, start off LOW and adjust as needed, as estrogen is very important for growth as well. Ive seen many people tank their estrogen levels and its not pretty. Also, Winny is notorious for joint discomfort, it does a hell of a job drying you up and making muscles pop, but the issue is this, it does TOO GOOD of a job to the point where it causes joint pain due to the fact that you are so dry and it will make you more susceptible to getting injured due to the lack of water in joints. Plus Winny wreaks havoc on your cholesterol levels, totally trashes them FAST. Make sure you are ready for Tren's mental side effects as well as insomnia, night sweats and the occasional tren cough. 

rob_85

I've ran win and the test before it's been awhile tho and I've got letrozole for the ester while on cycle I've heard its the strongest  and I've also got pramiprexole for the prolactin how would u recomend takin the pramiprexole/ letro like when should I start and end them?  

Diesel458

For Prami, .25mg ED should be good, adjust if necessary. Take prami an hour before bedtime it can cause lethargy, which wont matter if you're asleep lol. Letro on the other hand IS A VERY STRONG AI and not usually used during cycle, UNLESS you are pre contest or trying to eliminate gyno outbreak FAST. I much recommend Adex/Aromasin ON CYCLE. I also prefer Caber due to the fact that its much easier to dose, much less sides if any than Prami,and only need to be taken twice a week, but the problem is its expensive and MOST liquid Caber from research chems are NO NO, Caber does not hold very stable for long in liquid, I only use Pfizer caber, or SunPharma.

rob_85

Note taken!! Thank you diesel that jus helped me more than you know!! I will be changing my ai's accordingly as well as the prolactin care.  thanks again sir!!

Dexter

rob_85 said:
</p>
<p>Do u have a good source as where I can get these products like caber I can't seem to find any</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>hey <strong><span class="username">rob_85</span></strong> that is why we have a top sources. find some time to research our top and i'm sure you will find a reliable source.</p>

rob_85

Thanks Dexter without this site I would of never knew the things I do now. So much good and interesting info.

56too

You can definitely use it pre w/o but if you use it consistently it will spike your estro for sure. I used a tne blast ( tne and dbol) preworkout for a few weeks and the sides were very obvious. Grant it , it did include dbol but nevertheless it has happened with straight tne. Remeber tne is 100mg of test per 100mg.If I remember right test e is 72 mg or so per 100 mg