TNE

siegmund

I never done it till tonite and let me say its dark been dark , im just finishing yard , the lawn mower through something and hit my shin im messed up , bleeding a base ball size swell , but I still kept going and now im going to bench andmi worked ,10 hour so , you tell me ???  Its this the felling , its crazy I got mad energy ,.

siegmund

Well I pinned at 4 30 and I just got done benching and hoping for a hour romp in the sack , but I have a better chan e at seeing jesus walk on water , were arguing , so fuck me thats out and to equasion ,as far as make up , NOT ,to early make up sex

siegmund

Well one day I may give that a shot also , but not in near future , and I dont plan on running the tne ed , or anything , it was a gift , and I gave it a test , and amazing , but ty for the responce ,

like I said every few weeks or week ill do a blast , try it out for , the chicki chicki , but  .  Its good shit    sieg

N

noveskeelite

Standingup said:
</p>
<p>yeah but it doesn't work that way forever, and as good as TNE is Test Suspension is even better</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I will look retarded and lose all credibility for asking this but what is the difference? I honestly thought they were same lol.</p>
<p>I know suspension has no ester attached and is just pure test. I was under impression thats what TNE is also.</p>
<p> </p>

D

dolfanshan

I'm no expert, so I could be wrong, but I believe TNE is oil based without an ester and suspension is water based.

N

noveskeelite

dolfanshan said:
</p>
<p>I'm no expert, so I could be wrong, but I believe TNE is oil based without an ester and suspension is water based.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>That must be it. I have seen TNE in water tho. But I think you are right.</p>

siegmund

Well theres another notch in my belt , I learned something new agion , suspension, and tne are only seperated by one water , one oil ,, see bros I dont blow smoke up no ones ass , I know what I know from the aas streets and proud , I wouldmlisten to a bro that jammed that shit in a 3 ml ,in there ass andd has 1st hand exp.   Over a text book junkie any day ,

if I havnt lived it , I wont give advise.on it , and if I did id say this is what I read ,.. but chances are if I didnt pin it , I wont post , and im expanding my street exp. Ed :)

Standingup

Yes hes 100 % right and no you wouldnt have looked stupid at all .  I thought you already ran it though because I had said it needs to be run through a 23 and I thought you said u did fine w 25. Sorry I thought you knew.

Anyway , yeah guys tne or test equeous kicks fucking hard for a little while but then like everything else your body gets used to an instant hit of 100 mg , but just think of how much faster water disperses in the system over oil. Oooooh I loves me some aqueous 

N

noveskeelite

Not sure if this was directed towards me but I have actually used TNE or what I thought was TNE anyways. I guess technically It was suspension. But I don't give advice on it regardless. Im no steroid guru I just wanna be strong. and steroids are a means to an end.

N

noveskeelite

Standingup said:
</p>
<p>Yes hes 100 % right and no you wouldnt have looked stupid at all .  I thought you already ran it though because I had said it needs to be run through a 23 and I thought you said u did fine w 25. Sorry I thought you knew.</p>
<p>   Anyway , yeah guys tne or test equeous kicks fucking hard for a little while but then like everything else your body gets used to an instant hit of 100 mg , but just think of how much faster water disperses in the system over oil. Oooooh I loves me some aqueous </p>
<p>
</p>
<p>yeah that's why I was confused. I used TNE from a friend who has his own source. This source used water as the base. shot through a 25. Never ordered TNE online. friend just wanted me to try his sources stuff.</p>
<p>It was a nightmare to use. had to heat for 20 mins before each use because it crashed big time. Was great to use before workouts tho. I did maybe 4 injections of it total. Quit after getting the most severe front delt pain imaginable. Like 1000 knives stabbing from inside all day. Was only the 4th shot that gave PIP tho. But it was enough to make me not use it again. that and the having to heat for 20 mins to dissolve crystals.</p>
<p>I have never used anything but a 25 for injections with any compound. BTW my reply to dolf was sincere. I wasn't being a smartass....does kinda seem like I was tho. the +1 is from me</p>

siegmund

Lol , no nov, you wernt even in my train of thiught when I wrote reply ,, but I know where your  coming from because someti.es I feel post are directed At me and its my head , and ll be 100 % honest I think that reply was supposed to go to dolpfs post , opions , whem I was talking about me never running eq,, so you can tell I took a few tokes last nite ,

wes

How long did it last? Did it keep u up that night?   @ what mg did u use. About to order some think it would be good for my early am workouts . Really interested 

D

Dont_trip

the on feeling lasted for 3 hours give or take I used 50-100 pre workout 1 hour before my workout .... In my opinion tne is nice but not a staple my test is all ready high enough as it is lol you lose track of how much you are doing weekly lmao

wes

I do 5 am twice a week and sometimes my strength isn't the same as it is later in the day so I'm gonna give a try and see if it gives me the bump need

buffbod

Learning much from you guys and appreciate it. What test is best if stacked with dbol? I been thinking of sustenon but need some advice from you guys, and amount. Been doing 400 wk cyp and just changed to prop