to my MG brother Noveskeet

Standingup

Hey bro if you're out there I hope you come back soon. I know we had our differences but I take each day as it comes.  Theres not one single one of us that can sit here and say weve never lost our composure so it would be pure hypocracy to say Ive never been there my self.   All water under the bridge IMO and you should come on back and have some fun. Sorry on my end for my role in that drama , hope you will also forgive and forget.

milkin

Stand, I tried to talk to Nove hoping he would return as the same resourceful member that he once was. I lifted his ban early and personally invited him back to the community only for him to return with the same nasty tone which he was ban for. He came back with a vengeance and not only insulted myself, but the members of this community as well. Let us learn from members like this. We do not, and will not, bash other members so with that being said, we wish him well for he is in a dark place right now.  I will bowever make a statement to the community though; We respect each and every member and expect the same in return. Our policy here is much different from other review sites and if you get banned from here, rest assured you really screwed up.

Standingup

Im so sorry to hear that and feel very bad because I was involved. It does seem however that you may be right in thinking there is something else going on in his world. There are often many stresses upon us all that we do not share but cause us to react You are generous and gracious to all of us here, I thank you for that and the courtesy you extended Nov , me and everyone.  .

milkin

The choice was his B-stick and he was given an opportunity to come back and carry on with no questions asked but Instead he insulted our generosity and continued to carry on over what is now burried. There is absolutely no reason to carry on like that over a disagreement. 

siegmund

That s a shame , ive been wrong more than once , and graciously appolagized , but thats me I guess , to bad it didnt turn out differnt but , is what it is ...

I

ironmaniac

lol wow. my life is fine fellas. funny how the instigator tries to play good guy...........i can only shake my head.

I

ironmaniac

[[{"fid":"17901","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

my lifes so fucked up i bought this yesterday............you guys are right my heads all screwed up lol

D

Dont_trip

In b4 "when dude gets banned for being a dick,only to return further proving he's a dick"