To supplement or not to supplement

Outlawthing

ok so I wanna gear what supps you think are most benificial. Let's say if you could only use  5 which five would you use  or maybe give me your top 10 that you just couldn't go with.  Which ones do you think are legit and which ones are bunk 

Outlawthing

For me  top five would be  

1. protein powder 

2. multivitamin 

3.  Glutamine 

4. glucosamine 

5.  Bcaas for pre and post workout 

I  am not A big fan of preworkout powders they do work  but the little bit of gains isn't work elevating my liver enzymes which is what always happens when they pull bloods while on a preworkout  aas is enough  Beating on my liver 

blastthru23

1. fish oil

2. Whey protein isolate

3. Liver support

4. BCAA

5. Pre-workout (mostly for energy since I train after work)

Outlawthing

It's really hard to get all your supps squeezed in a top five  liver support for me is also a givin  probiotics  as well I'm not much on fish oils always upsets my stomach 

R

ruxgear

Here is my list of "can't go without" in order of importance.

1. Magnesium - 350 enzymatic functions require it and is the most important mineral in the body

2. Vitamin D- Creates new neural transmitters, increase strength, important for immune system, greater sense of well being.

3. Fish oil - creates new neural transmitters, cardiovascular health, anti-inflammatory

4. Whey protein - including casein

5. High potency multivitamin mineral complex 

6. High end probiotic - Improves digestion, increases nutrient absorption, strengthens immune system

7. Protease - Specific enzymes that hydrolyze (breakdown) proteins and liberates amino acids for use.

8. BCAA's