Tongkat and deer antler velvet

A

Armbreaker88

Tongkat and deer antler velvet these work great together for natural test booster I buy bulk powders and buy cap and a pill press and each cap contains 250mg of Tongkat and 250mg of deer antler velvet it's the best test booster ya will ever try iv tried a lot a lot a lot of products over the years blew tons of money in these big names saying it's the best so one day I said there has to be something I can do to really help my performance so that's when I cane up with this mix of ingredients and ya will feel great after one does of 2 caps 30min before your work out and 2 caps before bed but every ones body's are diff but this is what works for me 

R

ruxgear

Curious- Have you ever had blood work to show how effective it is on you personally? I know about the research and studies but I was wondering HOW effective it is from personal lab work. Thanks in advance.

A

Armbreaker88

Its funny ya bring this up because personally I ain't but my brother had his done few months ago then started on my caps and he is sop to get bloods done again so I would have the results so as soon as he gets them done brother I will post it up for ya but Yea if they proove what I think they will then it will save ya money and better results let's take these deer antler sprays for instance they say priority blend has deer antler velvet which is want ya want but they put other ingredients in with it so it's hard to tell how many mgs your reply getting of it but this way ya no for ya fact how much your reply getting but just something to look into brother and hope this helps ya out just wanted to post my thoughts on it and what worked for me on pumps and libido and well being 

blastthru23

In the interest of increasing the effectiveness of exogenously administered testosterone by reducing or blocking shbg, i looked into supplements that would aid in this endeavour. I found quite a few practices, foods and supplements, however, the most relevant are tongkat ali, and magnesium.  Magnesium allegedly decreases the release of shbg, and tongkat is reported to reduce shbg and free bound hormones from shbg, thus, increasing free test.  I already take magnesium to reduce cramping and to aid sleep.

Does anyone have anecdotal evidence supporting the notion that tongkat does what it is reported to do? 

In addition to tongkat, i think taking a dht derived compound may also be helpful since dht apparently has the strongest binding affinity with shbg, e2 i believe is second strongest. As an aside, elevated E2 instigates shbg release. Keeping E2 in check, therefore, is of utmost importance in keeping shbg  at bay...