top sources

liljohn

Big ? guys I have visted most of the top rated sources here AND they all look like the same sites just diff names price are the same and everything just curious if anyone else has notice this

D

Deleted member 45086

Big ? guys I have visted most of the top rated sources here AND they all look like the same sites just diff names price are the same and everything just curious if anyone else has notice this
I'm pretty sure we have all noticed. But they deliver quality. Sometimes there may be a few issues here and there but the gear is gtg.

zakco

Buying gear is the wild west brother. We all get ripped off and we all get good shit. Tread lightly but you gotta take the plunge eventually.

RedLion

Different options in other non-top-rated resources,some supplier will would lilke to provide free sample for you do test.

Gainz.

I've ordered from the top rated source with no issues, and from a source here that's not as "popular"
With... 3 complete orders every single one has been top notch.
But not all are the same, similar yes, but not the same. Some have different warehouses from different countries.
If worried about placing a order I highly recommend looking into the reviews under the source section. there you can read hundreds... maybe thousands of reviews from real people in this very forum.
While nothing in this life is guaranteed... not even from Amazon. (Hell a $200 order from Walmart is still 18 months in the making and they won't give me my money back)
If you order from a top rated source here theres a 90% chance you will get exactly what you're looking for and it will be quality!
Just remember if the price looks to good to be true... it probably is!

RedLion

i dont other supllier.but we ensure safe delivery.reship and refund be support.We cherish the trust our customers place in us

Gainz.

Also stay away from new members who claim to sell gear. Not only is it against the rules for them to advertise like that... but the chances of you actually getting your stuff is pretty slim. Every so often we get a snake oil salesman passing through.