Total newb here... Need help.

Gainz.

Ok... Despite popular beliefs... I don't know everything. I know, I know... I'm sorry to let everyone down. But I am only human...I'm sorry!

So my beautiful fiancee has been having a lot of knee pain. Starting to effect her daily life and routine. we've been doing all the PT, stretches and exercises we can possibly think of... Wearing knee sleeves and other things bought off Amazon to keep the knee in place.. still has pain.
Her doctor's... Are less than helpful. And so far the only thing they have recommended is surgery. Personally I think she's too young for surgery. Mostly because I know several people who have gone in for knee surgery and have had only more problems and pain since.

So... Our last ditch effort before going under the knife is peptides.
More specifically The combination of BPC 157 and TB-500
I've been doing a lot of research and it looks like there's a decent chance it can really help with problem.
And while finding information on these 2 peptides and the benefits are vast... How to actually use them... I'm at a bit of a loss.

So I'm looking for the proper daily dosage and more importantly how to fuckin use them.
She's 38yo 137lbs. Definitely more muscular than most women her age and probably around 12-14% body fat. I don't know if that effects dosage... But figured I'd give as much information as possible.

So here's my where my confusion comes in.
For what I've read someone her size should take 250mcg per day of both. They come in 10mg per ml. I can do that math. (Go public schools)
But... How do I mix the water with the peptides?
Do I get another empty vial?
Pulling x amount of sterile water and x amount of peptides and mix in a 3rd vial?
Also... The mixing... I keep hearing how fragile peptides are. What should I do and not do? Fuckin stirred not shaken?
Also do the peptides need to be refrigerated?

Another question... But very important.
Since she'll be taking 2 different peptides per day, and doing injections every single day.. can the 2 peptides be mixed in together? Or at least in the same syringe? Because if she has to do 2 injections every time... Oh I can see it already 🤣.

Also, will 30g insulin needles work for this? She's a tough girl covered in tats... She's not afraid of needles. But since these injections have to be near the source of the problem area... Her knee... Scar tissue is going to build up very fast if she's injecting every single day with a 25g or 27g pin.

So... Anyone who can help... My girl and I would be extremely grateful. The shit is ordered and on its way, so I have some time to get everything ready.

So if anyone could write a step by step guide for me... Tell me anything I might have missed or overlooked, id be very grateful!

On the other hand... It kinda feels good to be a total newbie at something again. I remember when I came here looking to start my first cycle... I never even heard of deca. Had no idea what the different esters did. Now I speak fluent meat head and usually confuse newbies when talking about it.
It's like my first time all over again... Shout out to scout master Larry!

fike

Ok... Despite popular beliefs... I don't know everything. I know, I know... I'm sorry to let everyone down. But I am only human...I'm sorry!

So my beautiful fiancee has been having a lot of knee pain. Starting to effect her daily life and routine. we've been doing all the PT, stretches and exercises we can possibly think of... Wearing knee sleeves and other things bought off Amazon to keep the knee in place.. still has pain.
Her doctor's... Are less than helpful. And so far the only thing they have recommended is surgery. Personally I think she's too young for surgery. Mostly because I know several people who have gone in for knee surgery and have had only more problems and pain since.

I've been doing a lot of research and it looks like there's a decent chance it can really help with problem.
And while finding information on these 2 peptides and the benefits are vast... How to actually use them... I'm at a bit of a loss.

So I'm looking for the proper daily dosage and more importantly how to fuckin use them.
She's 38yo 137lbs. Definitely more muscular than most women her age and probably around 12-14% body fat. I don't know if that effects dosage... But figured I'd give as much information as possible.

For what I've read someone her size should take 250mcg per day of both. They come in 10mg per ml. I can do that math. (Go public schools)
Pulling x amount of sterile water and x amount of peptides and mix in a 3rd vial?
Also... The mixing... I keep hearing how fragile peptides are. What should I do and not do? Fuckin stirred not shaken?

Since she'll be taking 2 different peptides per day, and doing injections every single day.. can the 2 peptides be mixed in together? Or at least in the same syringe? Because if she has to do 2 injections every time... Oh I can see it already 🤣.

Also, will 30g insulin needles work for this? She's a tough girl covered in tats... She's not afraid of needles. But since these injections have to be near the source of the problem area... Her knee... Scar tissue is going to build up very fast if she's injecting every single day with a 25g or 27g pin.

So... Anyone who can help... My girl and I would be extremely grateful. The shit is ordered and on its way, so I have some time to get everything ready.

So if anyone could write a step by step guide for me... Tell me anything I might have missed or overlooked, id be very grateful!

On the other hand... It kinda feels good to be a total newbie at something again. I remember when I came here looking to start my first cycle... I never even heard of deca. Had no idea what the different esters did. Now I speak fluent meat head and usually confuse newbies when talking about it.

Bro, we have been going back and forth a pretty good bit. You know my thoughts on the bpc, tb combo I think. Shit is golden. It has Definitely been my biggest helper in my recovery. I don’t believe yall will be let down.

And the only injection of that combo I do everyday is bpc. I think it has to be done that way to be effective. I only use tb every 3 days. Some would say that is overkill. But I get it too cheap not to run it like that.