Training on Cycle

Rhino73

Hi All,
I’m about to start my fist cycle, test only for 12 weeks.
For the last two years I’ve been training 6 mornings per week. 1 hour sessions.
Once on cycle should I up my training? I wouldn’t have any extra time in the morning but could add sessions in the afternoon.
Or is it better to simply increase intensity on existing timetable
Or both ?

Thanks, appreciate any insight.

BiggyBill

just make sure not to get too sore. And get your muscles enough time to recover. Other than that - increase as much as you please.

Welderman

Back bicep
Chest tricep.
Shoulder legs.
Off.
Repeat

Start with this and individualize it as you go. Eat plenty and healthy. If you go to do chest one day and you feel the soreness, stop let it rest one more day. Overtraining can prevent your growth every bit as much as undereating

Rhino73

Back bicep
Chest tricep.
Shoulder legs.
Off.
Repeat

Start with this and individualize it as you go. Eat plenty and healthy. If you go to do chest one day and you feel the soreness, stop let it rest one more day. Overtraining can prevent your growth every bit as much as undereating
Cheers Welderman

Juicex11

Back bicep
Chest tricep.
Shoulder legs.
Off.
Repeat

I personally would switch chest and triceps first because when you workout your chest your hitting your front delts. I’m this method your hitting chest and shoulders back to back with not enough rest time on the front delt.

Just my opinion, but this is a great workout split.

Welderman

I personally would switch chest and triceps first because when you workout your chest your hitting your front delts. I’m this method your hitting chest and shoulders back to back with not enough rest time on the front delt.

Just my opinion, but this is a great workout split.
Oh your most definitely not wrong in any way juice. I was stressing the importance of the rest day. Just didn't want him wearing himself out 6 days in a row, not at first at least

Juicex11

No wrong or right there brother. I know guys who train chest and shoulders back to back with great results. For me, it never worked out so well because of my joints. Your spot on with the rest and training split. I follow almost the exact split

Simmos

Back bicep
Chest tricep.
Shoulder legs.
Off.
Repeat

same plan for someone who loses weight?

Welderman

same plan for someone who loses weight?
Yeah. But weight loss comes from cardio and diet. If you don't have alot of muscle it actually helps to build some so you don't look starved and weak after weight loss. Have to know alot more about you to help you with a regimen

Simmos

Yeah. But weight loss comes from cardio and diet. If you don't have alot of muscle it actually helps to build some so you don't look starved and weak after weight loss. Have to know alot more about you to help you with a regimen
i'm quite overweight. want to lose the extra weight (fat)

Welderman

i'm quite overweight. want to lose the extra weight (fat)
I understand it's hard sometimes to say what you weigh and how much you want to lose. Personally I lost 100 lbs on keto diet before I started lifting so please be very specific. Current weight, goal weight, height