transition?

kiddbiggdogg

right now im well into a simple cycle of test e, deca, and nolvadex. my deca is almost gone....my questions is this. what are your thoughts on discontinuing the deca and transitioning into tren e? i have read alot of negatives in this regard but also just as many positive results. I realize everybody reacts diff to every compound. honestly im a lil confused. any thoughts or opinions are welcome.

anabolic-city

Basically you dont want to come off gear am I right?

If so, cruise on test e for 4 weeks before adding in the tren and upping your test dose.

The above is made on the assumption you have already decided on tren e over tren a.

This is what I would do, im not saying its the best thing to do health wise. But it will stop you losing anything and you will keep progressing.

kiddbiggdogg

U Def hit the nail right on the head... My main concern was the things I've heard from others and read myself about deca and tren counter acting with each other. Since Deca remains active such a long time should I be concerned? 

anabolic-city

I wouldnt be concerned personally mate, I would also add in some proviron at 50-75mgs every day especially during the 4 week cruise period.

Keep us updated!

kiddbiggdogg

i appreciate the advice on my possible transition fellas and will put it to good use. however i think im going to take a break from the gear hit the pct's and gear up for my next run. i wanna do a better job planning it out