Tren 😍😍

BulkinWes

Yup... all in 1!
You're actually the 2nd person to ask this question today.
Just use a different pin to draw. Because if you puncture 3 different vials with a needle, then put that needle in your skin... its gonna hurt! You are dulling the hell out of it every time.
I use 21g to draw and 27g to pin.
But yeah you can put 5 different compounds in a barrel, that doesn't matter
Damn how long does it take to inject cuz I use 23g to pin and it still takes a second lol

Gainz.

Damn how long does it take to inject cuz I use 23g to pin and it still takes a second lol

It really depends on the size of the barrel. If I use the 27g on my 1ml barrel I use for cruise, its super fast. But the 27g on the 3ml barrels I use to blast... definitely takes a minute

BulkinWes

I get all my pins from Walmart and they come with 3ml so that with 23g ain’t horrible but it’s slow but soooo cheap from them
It really depends on the size of the barrel. If I use the 27g on my 1ml barrel I use for cruise, it’s super fast. But the 27g on the 3ml barrels I use to blast... definitely takes a minute

Gainz.

I get all my pins from Walmart and they come with 3ml so that with 23g ain’t horrible but it’s slow but soooo cheap from them

I buy everything from Amazon. I look too much like a junkie to go and buy needles from Walmart 😂🤣.

I have a... shopping problem tho. I can't just buy the cheap 23g 1.5inch needles and 3ml barrels from Amazon for $20

No.... not this guy. I bought 100 1ml syringes for my trt, 100 20g .5" for drawing, 100 27g 1" for cruising, and 100 25g 1" for blasts (the 25g just got here because how long it takes with the 3ml barrels)