tren a/prop/prov/hcg/adex/caber

siegmund

Possible cycle I was going to run npp/prop but don't know why I want to run a tren a ,I know why ,so I been doing a lot of research on tren 

1-10 tren a 50mg ed

1-10 prop100mg ed

1-11 prov 50mg ed

1-10 ad ex.5mg e3d

1-10 caber .25 2×w

1-10 hcg 250 ui 2×w

50 year old ,200 lb 10% bf. In gym 25+ years cycling 3 year ,total 6 cycles under belt ,

Lean bulk ,and its diet Dependant ,diet directs ,gains the ratio I picked I know goes against the grain low test high tren is recommended because tren and test go after the same receptor ,with tren being the victor ,which leaves more free test laying around ,which means more conversion to estro ,but I'm running prov. Which deffently should take care of the libido along with caber ,and the adex ,should bind up test ,,but my research shows that adex can give ,so I'm thinking aro. maybe  needed here since once aro. grabs hold it don't give . also I wonder if I'm over kill with the hcg since I'm running prov? And note seems all my research claims everyone has a different sweet spot with tren  .so doses may go up and down accordingly 

Also I like the high test low tren ,because its more wet and better for bulk and that's my look ,but sides can be bad ,,high tren  low test your dry but sides are low ,,

Even if I don't run this cycle next and stick to my npp/prop I can't trade the knowledge I've developed ,researching this cycle I actually had a good time and continue to.. There's so much we think we know then research begins and 'its like wow ,so much more ..feel free and tweak this cycle like I said this is proposed not in works but close to it .

RR

You did your research.

I like you, prefer the high test  low tren, and from that .50 ease up and see exactly how much your body can tolerate before those massive, nasty sides. I've found this technique to virtually eliminate those nasty sides. 

Sieg, do you plan ED or EOD injections?

Good luck with your cycle you decide to run. Both are pretty damn good!

siegmund

Everyday,pins and thanks bro,,I'm running the teen I know it ,,I have to see ,,and from what I've seen you either love it or hate it ,,,worse case senero ,if shit gets bad I drop the tren have a beautiful 8 week run with prop ,,and npp next time ,,but I think I'm prepared and feel good about the tren 

RR

You'll be fine, and you're gonna love it. The good thing about ace, if you experience any harsh sides, just stop and it will  be out of your system quickly.

llcooljames

Good solid cycle. Sensible safe combos. If I may I here is my twist on your set up:

I would reduce Test to 180 - 200mgs you will have less sides from the tren and less water. I would up the Tren A to 70-80mg to drop out 1 to 2% bf. I personal would run Masteron instead of proviron firstly because it's cheaper, secondly it's increases labido and hardens the body and thirdly it's just better and it makes everything else work better also. HCG is really not needed it is totally wasted. Hcg simply turns your testes back on the minute you inject an aas that turns them off, fact, very simple nothing complicated.

good luck