Tren A/Test P/Anavar and ?

fatboy1937

I know my handle says new member, but not new to running a cycle.  I've been on TRT for almost two years, Test C 200/wk.  Which I managed to cycle on that at 600/wk for a few cycles.  My body does very well with the extra Test, no side effects to speak of.  Now it's time to really get down to business.  I currently weigh 205, ~15%, 6' 1", 36 yrs old.  I have the type of body where another 5% you wouldn't notice on me.  Heck, I've been wearing the same size jeans/pants for the past 18 yrs or so, with my weight ranging from 195-215.  My question, gonna run Tren A 50/ed, Test P 25/ed, Var 50/ed.  Would you guys recommend Dbol or Deca to help start this cycle off/gain some mass?  Or Eq to run with the Tren?  Or nothing?  It's dad's time to lose his soft looking dad bod, although I can see my abs.  I'm not out of shape, lift regularly, very clean diet, but time to get dry and ripped.  Which, from my understanding, eating clean while on Dbol or Deca reduces the chance of water retention, am I on track with that?  Also, have Adex and Caber to use during the cycle.  Thanks for your advice/suggestions.

siegmund

dbol no defeats ,the purpose.of tren and prop... Deca is a long.which needs.16 weeks to shine. ,and.a.bulker , .eq forget it.thats along.also which I recommend 20 week , I recommend tren a and prop, is all you need.why kick with a short dont.need it. Just my 2c

fatboy1937

Just curious Sieg, makes sense.  Another question, since I'm on a weekly 200 ml with Test C for TRT to bring my test levels to normal, do you think I need to continue that with the 25 ed of Test P?  Or just let the Test P so it's thing.  I've read numerous times that guys didn't exceed the Tren dosage with Test.

siegmund

good question.,I would d/c my cruise. But I like to restart my cruise , 4 weeks before end of cycle.so my bloods are.back levels are.back to normal.cruise. By end.of.cycle and a avar is a grew hardener. But with tren and prop I feel its not needed personally

Nytex

Bulking and cutting are different directions and a test p/tren a cycle will hit fast enough no kicker is needed. Anavar is nice though because it does specifically target belly fat. Perhaps with what you are doing and age you might want to look in to HGH.

GS9902

Well I read your post but I see no mention of any goals? Stats look good but what is your direction? Your purpose? you said you can see abs and another 5% BF wouldn't even be noticed. so where are you trying to go?

fatboy1937

GS, to get the dry, chiseled look while adding a few pounds of lean mass. My cycle history is running a few cycles of only Test C over the past couple years....

GS9902

Well that certainly changed my line of thought and makes me think Tren should be shelved for a lil while. 

since you've done well on test and respond with little sides I think you could definitely look at a short ester like  testP. If this is your third cycle it's definitely time to add a secondary compound. Sticking with the short ester vibe how about adding a DHT? 

Masteron is a good cutting compound. Bf needs to be a little lower than 15% but diet and cardio can get you there before you even start cycle. 

TestP MastP sounds decent. Run a 8-10wk cycle with a 6 wk diet trial run. you want a fine tuned diet in place by the time you hit wk1. You don't want to waste a single day in this type of set up with figuring out your diet. It's a waste. 

Have you you ever pinned daily? You can pin eod if it suits you but it has some peaks and valleys in blood plasma. Not horrible I pin eod some cycles but it's definitely not as smooth as daily pins.