Tren Ace! Log and Feedback

Gettingjacked

I have two vials of Dionysus Tren Ace to log.

Stats  5'11' 176 ish around 7% body fat. Been on gear 4+ years, lots of tren cycles. My third cycle was with tren ace. Been a part of every cycle since. Ive been on hrt (my own script, lol) for 18+ months.

This cycle is a cut cycle, shooting for 5% body fat without any real change in body weight. I started Sunday with 200mg Tren ace and 250mg Test E. I have been pinning this every other day and will continue till the Tren Ace is gone. I will add a bit more gear later on. With this dosing scheme, I expect the tren sides to start to hit about 7-10 days in. My first pin, I did get the tren cough, so I am exited to run this gear.  I was at first a little skeptical due to the lighter color of the tren ace, but so far I think its going quite well. I definitely will give much more detail on things once they ramp up very soon.

Gear is pretty smooth, no pip. I do warm it up under hot water, and it flows pretty easy! Bottles looked pretty nice and crimped quite well.

I know most dont run test quite this high with tren, but I have been pretty tolerant to tren sides and I am looking to get the most out of each cycle. So I typically run gear at higher doses than some do. I should give the 250 test, 600-800 tren a week a shot once of these days.

Thanks!

Gettingjacked

Cycle currently is 200mg Tren ace and 250 mg Test E every other day.

Ive done a couple cycles right around this level. Last cycle was Test e 300, so it has a lil higher. Sides did come in after a few weeks, bp was 15x/8x. But I still felt ok. With Caber and Aromasin, no real bloat, sex drive was pretty good too.

Gettingjacked

Ive never tried sustanon. Once I get through the two vials of tren ace, (to give it a fair shot, log just test and tren) I will add masteron and anavar. Planning around 500mg test e, 400mg masteron, 700mg tren, 50mg anavar.  Nice lil cut stack.  Going to the gym tonight for arm day. I did chest yesterday, but my delts were fried from an afternoon on a lake paddleboarding. So it wasnt anything spectacular.  See how things pick up today. I def feel a bit warmer, was sweating like mad at work last night.   If I do a comp (big if) or two weeks before vacation, Ill add winny to dry up n get that hard look. Beyond two weeks, my joints hate me.

Gettingjacked

Things are going pretty good. Definitely more vascular, getting the tren look. Dry n hard. Weight is the same as I started not quite two weeks ago, but I would guess Im down at least a solid 2lbs of fat. I do take a full dose of aromasin every other day.  

Strength is starting to climb up some, will see how it goes in another few weeks.

D

dionysus

This is good to hear! I am glad our product is starting to give you results. Hang tight because once it is in full force you will for sure love it. The color is because we use an imported GSO from Italy that can not be bought in the states. We spare NO expense to bring a quality product to you all. I have seen nothing but good reviews thus far (just hoping those that received/ordered Dionysus products will review and rank us on our source page. If there is anything we can assist you with please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]. We do not always check forums and pms so this is the best method of contact. FYI if your enjoying the tren i suggest getting your hands on our DioBeast or soon to be released DioExtreme (400mg Test-E and 200mg Tren-E). Many new blends coming!

Regards,

DL

Gettingjacked

Thanks! Def enjoying it. Tren is definitely my favorite. Hard to beat for the effect it has. Two to three weeks in will be when the real fun starts ;-)

Gettingjacked

Two weeks in and strength is increasing noticeably! Getting a couple looks in the gym, though most already know whats up ;-)  Half of my gym uses gear, lol.  I am definitely very happy with Dionysus gear. I definitely will try out the test sometime soon.

I am on a cut, so gaining strength while carb cycling and extra cardio is definitely a plus. I dont think anything but tren will give these kind of results. Its def my fav and will be in almost every one, if not all, of my cycles.

D

dionysus

Go to (Censored) and look under his Domestic, I am there. He has an EXCLUSIVE (censored) I think that would be perfect. Go check it out.

Gettingjacked

Thanks will do that.  I was looking earlier and seen some higher dosed test that looked really good. I tend to run my doses high of everything. More is better! Well, maybe not, but I figure if I can afford it, I might as well!  

D

dionysus

Someone stole a karma! Ahh well, someone is always going to hate.

DL