Tren Ace questions and help.

John69

Hey guys I've got a question I'd appreciate some input on. I've been doing a lot of research on Tren, and I'm seeing a lot of ppl talking about running it and test at low doses for extended periods of time and seeing amazing results while avoiding most of the harsh sides. What do you guys think is a good dose to run it at to see good gains but not get the extreme sides some ppl experience? I've seen ppl say to run just a maintenance dose of 250 test per week and run 200-300 Tren for extended periods of time and say they are seeing phenomenal results. I am currently running Test E 750, NPP 525, and Anadrol 50. And I've been thinking about later on in my cycle when I'm off the Anadrol 50 and finishing up the NPP, that I might drop the test to 250 and run Tren 200-300 and add in some Winstrol to harden and dry up my gains and get really vascular. What do you guys think about that? I'd appreciate your input. Also, can Tren Ace be injected eod, or does it absolutely have to be every day? I've seen varying opinions on this.

blastthru23

Hey John69, how long are you running the cycle you're on now? My 2 cents is IF you run tren, run it with test prop in case you run into any problems with the tren. Never heard of the dosing protocol you mentioned, but at least the tren is higher than the test; these compounds target the same receptors and you want tren to win. Others will likely chime in on this.... Intuitively, and since you're running npp, and if your bf% is less than 11%, I'd suggest running 700 mast p with 350 test p per week; daily pins for 6-8 weeks. You'll get muscle hardness and vascularity without the prolactin sides from tren. Save the tren for another cycle, perhaps, so you can get to know it, shits badass, and it can get tricky on all levels (emotionally, psychologically, etc.) More experienced members may have something to say on this as well. I'm interested in how this will shake out...

M

Mister A

200-300 is probably a low enough dose to avoid the sides. But really everyone is going to react differently. For someone to tell you you'll be fine on 300mg would just be pure speculation. You'll have to find out for yourself. There are a couple different theories with Tren/Test dosage ratios. Running them at a 1:1 ratio might not give you the results you're expecting. But it could. If you handle 525mg of NPP a week, odds are you can run Tren at a decent dose to start off with. Test your boundaries. Check out those Tren sides. I've been sleeping 2 hours a night while running 560mg a week of Tren and 320mg of Test. I also have zero appetite. But I'm the most jacked I've ever been. This is all shit you're gonna have to experiment with and see what you can tolerate. The whole "extended periods of time" thing is pretty subjective. I'm finding out that 6 weeks of Tren is where I start to question if it's worth the trouble. If you're on a precontest cycle, it's different. You have no choice. For the average bro cycle? I can't see the point in extending usage past 8 weeks. If you can't get good results on 8 weeks of Tren then you're diet or training is the problem. And I would never even use Enanthate. If I decide I've had enough, I want that shit to stop asap. My next Tren cycle I'm going to run a really high dosages as I'll be competing. In a competitive setting, bodybuilding is really just about who can tolerate the most Tren without dying (and getting all their meals and cardio in; you don't need to sleep to win a show, you just need to stay alive long enough to collect your trophy).

John69

I appreciate the input brother. I had originally planned to run the cycle for 12 weeks purely as a bulk cycle. But, my weight gain has come along very nicely and quickly. So, I'm now thinking I will come off the Anadrol at week 5-6, off the NPP around week 10-12, drop the test to 250 at that point, then run another 6 weeks or so with test 250, winstrol 50mg/day, and 200-300 Tren Ace to harden up my gains and drop the water weight and get vascular. Then, once I'm off the Winstrol and Tren, I'll slowly taper my test down for a few weeks then go full pct. I hear you on the Masteron. But, my thinking is that I'm just going to use the Winstrol and Tren to help with adding size and hardening the muscle I've built on the bulk cycle and help me keep more of it and be rock hard when I come off rather than trying to get my bf% crazy low to show the muscle fibers with the masteron in this cycle. In the spring I'm going to run an all out cutting cycle and get very lean and vascular and will definitely be incorporating it in that cycle.

strong

I'm currently running 525mgs of Tren Ace and 350 prop weekly. I have run Tren in the 700 dose but I'm finding I'm good at 525. I have run Tren with my test higher than the Tren. I do like the test where I'm at now. For me, I have figured out my Tren cycle dosage in 3 cycles of Tren.  I do have to say that the Tren mgs need to be higher than Test. Less sides. Like Mr. A said, You will have to figure out what works for you..

John69

I appreciate that Mister A. I am hopeful that as you said, since my body handles the NPP so well, hopefully I'll be G2G on the Tren as well. But, I definitely take it very seriously, and I'll be starting my dosage very low and slowly working my way up to test my tolerance. What do you think of this layout? Come off Anadrol at week 5, off NPP at week 10 and simultaneously drop test to 250 since it's test E and will not drop until after NPP is out of system. Then run Test E at 250 Winstrol 50mg/day and Tren Ace 300 for 6 weeks. Then taper off the test for a few weeks into full pct?

John69

Thanks Strong, I appreciate it brother. I definitely agree. Everything I've researched has said to run a low maintenance dose of test and let the Tren dominate the receptors and do the work. For the low dose at end of cycle I may even keep test around 200 and , if my body will tolerate the Tren well, run it 300-350 along with the Winstrol. With the bulk cycle I'm on now and finishing it up with that. If I can't get awesome gains off that, something is wrong. lol

M

Mister A

Like Blast said, I wouldn't run a long ester test with Tren Ace your first run. You want as much control as possible. I'm also not crazy about popping your Tren cherry on the back end of a bulker. I don't like bulking and then trying to get harder in the same cycle. You cheat yourself out of getting as big as possible and then you cheat yourself out of getting as lean as possible. I like coming off and dieting for 6 weeks then starting a Tren cycle and finishing the diet with 6 more weeks. The results will be so much better with 12 straight weeks of dieting.

John69

I hear you Mister A. I appreciate the advice and it certainly makes sense. What I may do is this then. Just run test and NPP the full cycle as originally planned, and add just Winstrol for the final 5 weeks or so while still keeping my caloric intake high. That way I wont cheat myself any gains and will only use the Winstrol to harden the new muscle and help preserve it better. I have a few friends that really like using it to harden up their gains at the end of a bulk cycle and swear it helps them keep more of their gains. I may just do that, and then next cycle I'll get test prop, tren ace, and masteron and run an all out cutting cycle and get crazy lean and vascular for next summer. What you think of that idea?

blastthru23

+1 for thinking this through :) it's a very goid idea to wait for the tren cherry pop.  That way you can ease into the tren perhaps starting at 1:1 test p to tren a for a week and go up from there. I felt great at 62.5 mgs tren 50 mgs test p. Then once i became comfortable with that, i went to 50 mgs test 75 mgs tren for the duration. Loved it, and tho the tren cherry popped early (i didn't fuck with other 19's prior to jumping on the tren train, hoot-hoot!) the ease-in was good. You won't likely need to given your experience with npp, but better safe than sorry.

M

Mister A

I like it. Sounds like the most optimal way to do it. I don't handle NPP as well as you and I started my Tren at 490mg a week without any sides for the first 4 weeks. Then I upped it to 560mg and shit started getting real and I figured out why they call it Devil's Piss.

John69

Haha yeah when the Time comes to run Tren I'm definitely going to ease into it. I know it's a very serious compound and I take it very serious. My body is really weird. It handles some things incredibly well that most ppl can't, and then others it just flat out says "no" lol. I've run 50mg a day of dbol for 5 weeks with zero sides. And I basically have no sides on 750 test e and 525 NPP. But then Anadrol, my body will literally only handle 50mg a day and that's absolutely it. Anything over 50mg and I get debilitating headaches, feel horrible all over, and get soo dehydrated that I feel like I just drank a 24 pack of beer. And that's with drinking like 2 gallons of water a day. So, it's really hit and miss with my body.

strong

I never had any side effects from any compound except Winstrol. Shit locked me up for 2 weeks. My joints were so dried up.

The Tren isn't so bad on me. I don't really sleep great but I cant sleep more than 3 hrs. On this Tren cycle. I wake up in a pool of sweat and sweat all day. I would say it raises my anxiety and aggression a bit but I have plenty of experience controlling myself. Tren is nothing to play with and I question if I will ever do a Tren cycle again... I would say to other about to embark on a Tren cycle to be educated with the sides and identify when they are hitting you... Again, Its no Joke...

blastthru23

Indeed every body is different. There is no one way of doing anything, really, to achieve an end result. Sure, there's the general rule of thumb,  e.g., the 50mg of prop, 75mg tren ace daily, but each person will likely find their own sweet spot whether its above or below the guideline dosage. Just like fingerprints, or world view, our endocrine systems are uniquely personal. This point is clarified by anecdotal evidence that shows one user having a great time on tren, his/her relationship becomes more intimate, they feel a greater sense of well-being, and hell, on top of it they're making nice muscular gains with concomitant vascularity! While another may experience rage, aggression, and even depression, they find that their prolactin goes out of control, their relationships suffer and their gains may even be minimal, and so on. Herein lies the reason for running tren ACE  with short esters: you can fix the problem before the problems stary, or just as you begin to experience any shitty sides whether physical, psychological, or emotional.  We want to stay healthy and sane, while doing things that potentially cause major problems. 

So, yeah, ease into it. Then fucking crush that shit!

SemperFi

+1 Strong for being real.

Tren is something that I think needs to be closely evaluated before considering and I have yet to take the plunge. I have to ask myself are the actual results worth the risks and life affecting sides?

Many of us place too much importance on the compounds that we choose to run and not enough responsibility on ourselves. Because at the end of the day results are 100% based on our individual efforts. AAS simply assist.

We have all seen some individuals running insane doses with little or no results and I attribute this to the complete lack of discipline in all the areas of their training.

Everyone is in search of the "super steroid" but the reality it does not exist. It is fine to safely experiment and is something that is fun to do but to believe our results are based on the compound is a pure lie.

Half ass effort equals less than half ass results.

SEMPER FI

strong

Agreed SemperFi, I got my best results from a sust/NPP cycle. Why, Because I was on a mission. Although Tren is close to a "super steroid" It wont be affective without what you have been talking about lately. The Mind!!!  Power of the mind has gotten me through some pretty rough ordeals. Its also helped me accomplish many goals that I set out for myself.  There is not 1 steroid that will make you go to the gym when you are tired or too Busy. You need to set a goal and achieve that goal to be successful or damn near die trying to meet that goal. The only way you can do that is power of the mind.  Now, if I can just get my emotional status as strong as my mental status then i'd be in good shape : )

blastthru23

Sheeeiitt, I'm a newbie, always will be. Around every corner there's something new to discover, and such discovery may even destroy what one held true :) stay open, hold few beliefs, stay low so to avoid being knocked off your feet! Not easy, but gotta keep practicing...