Tren and heart rates??

jupiterlocal

Hey guys,

wanted to know how much Tren has increased some of the members BPM while on Tren?

Mine is resting at 110-120 recently so I cut out the T3 and Clen and now only doing 350mg test/week and 350 tren blend a week.       Just curious if anyone has kept track of thiers before?

thanks,

B

Burrr

Holy shit Jupiter, your heart is working it's guts out. 

Does not sound healthy. I'd be concerned if it was me, and drop the tren dose WAY down and quit the clen.

Oh, and post up those stats so guys like Sieg can give you accurate advice.... 

Swolelife84

I haven't had my heart rate taken but I'm on week three of tren e and I noticed a higher heart rate during my workouts for sure... I also get dizzy, light headed, and the shakes during my workouts and randomly thru out the day as well.. Tren is def a stickler with the sides

jupiterlocal

Sorry about the stats, was looking for general rules on trens raising BPM.

Im 39, cycled on and off last 18 yrs, but finally tried tren this past year, very interesting compound!   I typically stick with Test/deca and sometimes mastron.   Always use Adex/proviron on cycle as well as liver supports..      

Since adding the tren, Ive noticed after about 5 min of sex, I am freakin beat up and need a fan.   I always do low and slow cardio when on cycle, but again lately noticed my heart rate is in the 140 zone while walking a 15% incline @ 3mph after about 5 min of that.    

I also dropped the clen and T3 2 weeks ago thinking that was the culprit, but nothing has changed

Outlawthing

tren really hits me hard I that department bpm up a little  and get winded easier but  resting heart rate not that high just slightly elevated  drop tren and see what happens if no change I would suggest ekg to make sure no prob with heart  dont want that thing blowin out on ya 

siegmund

thankyou,

this is exactly why i asked for stats ,because now I see you have experience ,you know what your doing ,and you have a good question.

without stats ,I would guess your about ,23 24 , and jumped right on the tren train ,along with ,clen and t3 ...

this is why ppl need put stats ,now i have a totally different pic of you ...ty

Dolf

I get the same with sex and cardio while on tren. Hell they're both cardio! However the elevated resting heart rate does not happen, and concerns me a bit. I'd cut the tren, but this is the exact reason tren ace is preached about so much. It would be out of your system in a few days, but with the tren blend there's long esters that'll take longer to get out. If it doesn't subside in two weeks I'd definitely look at going to the doctor. 

How's your bp? 

When was the last time you donated blood?

jupiterlocal

Man,  I may not mind dropping tren and upping test and stacking something else to finish this one out.   some good night sleep sounds really good..  ahh  and no more nightsweats.  lol//

thanks everyone for the help

DaddyLarge

My resting heart rate is typically 55-70 and tren has it around 95 on average.

I was caught off guard at first. It seems like your not the only one , i have heard this before.

kloe

When i'm off my bpm is 60-65.  In tren cycle 90-95. And i'm very tired the rest of the day. He affect heart for sure. I take q10 red yeast rice resveratrol hartrhow berry and a lot of vitamines.

Gear2Go

Abnormal increase in heart rate while under activity, when on tren is quite common. (abnormal and common in the same sentence) Tren is a cardio killer its severely taxing on your body when doing activity. Going up stairs can increase heart rate.

But I do want to make on note for you- If you have been running gear quite often, give blood. Hemoglobin may be high and blood can thicken. Normal feelings outside of medical dangers are increased fatigue, heart beat increased when doing moderate activity, and increased blood pressure. One reason I have blood draws twice at least a year, is I tend to have high RBC and Hemoglobin when on test alone. I give blood 2-3 times a year at the blood bank.