Tren and Test E dosages and experience please

Some advice would be appreciated

Male 6'2 195lb 37 years old, on TRT @100mg a week with about a 1400 ng/dl in my last blood test, training 5 years solid, diet dialed in. This would be my 4th cycle.

Previous cycles
1st. Test e 300 mg 12 weeks
2nd. Test e 500 mg, d ball 4 weeks @ 30mg per day, deca 300mg 12 weeks
3rd. Same as above just added more deca.
Side affects minor used adex when needed.

This would be a bulking cycle. I would like to use Test e
Tren e
D ball.

Anyone with experience with these compounds advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance. I have done my research I'm very aware of what this compound can do and side effects could be. But please feel free to share experiences. I'm really looking for recommendations on dosage regarding the above compounds. I'm aware tren a would have been the better option but unfortunately could not make that happen and pinning that often just sucks.

Male 6'2 195lb 37 years old, on TRT @100mg a week with about a 1400 ng/dl in my last blood test, training 5 years solid, diet dialed in. This would be my 4th cycle.

Previous cycles

Tren e
D ball.

Anyone with experience with these compounds advice would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance. I have done my research I'm very aware of what this compound can do and side effects could be. But please feel free to share experiences. I'm really looking for recommendations on dosage regarding the above compounds. I'm aware tren a would have been the better option but unfortunately could not make that happen and pinning that often just sucks.
Training 15 years sorry

D

Deleted member 45086

250 test e twice weekly.
200 tren e twice weekly.
50 dbol 6 weeks.
Don't go higher than that on tren the first time and watch your blood pressure closely. You might even want to skip the dbol since its your first run on tren

250 test e twice weekly.
200 tren e twice weekly.
50 dbol 6 weeks.
Don't go higher than that on tren the first time and watch your blood pressure closely. You might even want to skip the dbol since its your first run on tren
Bigbelly are you saying 500 test e and 400 tren e totally weekly? I just want to confirm the weekly totals. 2nd would you run the tren the total 12 weeks or cut less because it's enanthate?

Gainz.

Bigbelly are you saying 500 test e and 400 tren e totally weekly? I just want to confirm the weekly totals. 2nd would you run the tren the total 12 weeks or cut less because it's enanthate?
Yes 500mg and 400mg.
And I have a feeling he's gonna say do 16 weeks 😁.
But I had the same thought with dbol. I would run it for the first 4 weeks to get the boost until the tren really starts to take effect

Yes 500mg and 400mg.
And I have a feeling he's gonna say do 16 weeks 😁.
But I had the same thought with dbol. I would run it for the first 4 weeks to get the boost until the tren really starts to take effect
Right on, do you have any experience with this? I know everyone is different just wanted to know what your experience was?

D

Deleted member 45086

You will get good strength gains, hopefully the sides won't get too bad for you. They vary a lot from person to person. I would save the dbol for the last 4-6 weeks. By then you will know the effects on your BP, heart rate, ect. from the tren. Personally I love it but the sweating gets too much for me with higher doses. Drink plenty of water. Can also give you aggressive behavior, just always be mindful of this. In other words don't be a prick. 😂. Vivid dreams, insane libido that makes testosterone libido feel like a joke or can do completely the opposite and kill your sex drive. Increase stamina at first then decreased stamina towards latter part of cycle. Good luck 🤞. Personally I think you will love it.

Gainz.

Right on, do you have any experience with this? I know everyone is different just wanted to know what your experience was?
No... no tren for me... not yet anyway. Next summer.
From what I understand tren is vastly different for everyone. Some people blow up like Jay Cutler with almost no sides, while others get sides so bad it literally changes their sexual orientation.
Personally I can't wait to see what happens... I've always been intrigued by the more dangerous stuff in life... fast cars... Spanish women... so when I hear one thing is more dangerous than the other, it just makes me want it more.
My only advice is to pay attention and listen to the people around you! If others start to say "hey you're acting like a dick" listen to them! Either dial the dose back, or cut it out entirely.
And I agree with @Bigbelly saving the dbol for the last few weeks. That way you'll fully understand what the tren is doing to you. Just keep a close eye on your blood pressure and all that jaz.
I really hope you start a cycle log and post some pictures. People... especially the newer guys would love to see the progress. Seeing the results in real time

You will get good strength gains, hopefully the sides won't get too bad for you. They vary a lot from person to person. I would save the dbol for the last 4-6 weeks. By then you will know the effects on your BP, heart rate, ect. from the tren. Personally I love it but the sweating gets too much for me with higher doses. Drink plenty of water. Can also give you aggressive behavior, just always be mindful of this. In other words don't be a prick. 😂. Vivid dreams, insane libido that makes testosterone libido feel like a joke or can do completely the opposite and kill your sex drive. Increase stamina at first then decreased stamina towards latter part of cycle. Good luck 🤞. Personally I think you will love it.
Thanks alot brother much appreciated. I'll update as the cycle progresses

No... no tren for me... not yet anyway. Next summer.
From what I understand tren is vastly different for everyone. Some people blow up like Jay Cutler with almost no sides, while others get sides so bad it literally changes their sexual orientation.
Personally I can't wait to see what happens... I've always been intrigued by the more dangerous stuff in life... fast cars... Spanish women... so when I hear one thing is more dangerous than the other, it just makes me want it more.
My only advice is to pay attention and listen to the people around you! If others start to say "hey you're acting like a dick" listen to them! Either dial the dose back, or cut it out entirely.
And I agree with @Bigbelly saving the dbol for the last few weeks. That way you'll fully understand what the tren is doing to you. Just keep a close eye on your blood pressure and all that jaz.
I really hope you start a cycle log and post some pictures. People... especially the newer guys would love to see the progress. Seeing the results in real time
I agree with the more dangerous stuff lol.... I'll definitely start a log with pics.

Gainz.

I agree with the more dangerous stuff lol.... I'll definitely start a log with pics.
I did give up Spanish women tho... last one I dated stabbed me in the leg with a fork at a very public restaurant... she thought I was flirting with the waitress. I wasn't... not flirting with the waitress 🤣🤣

I did give up Spanish women tho... last one I dated stabbed me in the leg with a fork at a very public restaurant... she thought I was flirting with the waitress. I wasn't... not flirting with the waitress 🤣🤣
Ha ha that's great so I moved over to an India 🇮🇳 women and got married well let's just say I thought the Spanish and Italian where tuff.... now I know why most of there men are so skinny and timid lol. But 2 kids later and a decade and half I've finally figured out how to stay out of the line of fire. Sit back and don't say shit happy wife = happy life....

Gainz.

Ha ha that's great so I moved over to an India 🇮🇳 women and got married well let's just say I thought the Spanish and Italian where tuff.... now I know why most of there men are so skinny and timid lol. But 2 kids later and a decade and half I've finally figured out how to stay out of the line of fire. Sit back and don't say shit happy wife = happy life....
Hahaha, I'm just staying with the tried and true bipolar white woman. Always a chance of getting hit with shrapnel... but guaranteed the best sex of your life 🤣🤣. I can't help it... I'm attracted to crazy

Hahaha, I'm just staying with the tried and true bipolar white woman. Always a chance of getting hit with shrapnel... but guaranteed the best sex of your life 🤣🤣. I can't help it... I'm attracted to crazy
Lol ya gave up on white girls after I got my xs name tattooed across my back "9 giant fucking letters" and she decided to go fuck the older broke dude because of daddy issues... so I decided no more shrapnel for me atleast in that form.... that's when I decided........

loren

test e stays in your system active for 7 to 9 days over laping shots will let the test build in your systen. i would try sust 250 you would take it less often and there 3 kinds of test in it. or test prop its out of your body in 3 days also drop the decca totally try npp much faster acting with way less sides run novadex for the last 2 weeks of the cycle and for the 2 weeks when it ended so a month best advice i could give rember deca is almost identical to test chemically only 2 molecules seporate the 2 thats part of the reason for the gyno issue try not to cycle test with any other compound close to another test you want to pick compounds that work seporate not the same hope. this helps...loren

suppsforlife

Why would you recommend Sust/Test Prop/ NPP to a person who said he doesn't want to pin too often and that's why he's going for Tren E over Tren A despite the fact that he's aware most would recommend Tren A first?
Anyway, @Justintime1177 there's very little I can add.
Test E and Tren E for 12 weeks. Tren E 200 mg Mon and 200 mg Thu with Tren E 250 mg Mon and 250 mg Thu, for example. If you can tolerate, you can draw both in same injections. 24 total injections for a full 12 weeks cycle.

Why would you recommend Sust/Test Prop/ NPP to a person who said he doesn't want to pin too often and that's why he's going for Tren E over Tren A despite the fact that he's aware most would recommend Tren A first?
Anyway, @Justintime1177 there's very little I can add.
Test E and Tren E for 12 weeks. Tren E 200 mg Mon and 200 mg Thu with Tren E 250 mg Mon and 250 mg Thu, for example. If you can tolerate, you can draw both in same injections. 24 total injections for a full 12 weeks cycle.
Ya I was totally confused by that as well, thank you.

MusculeX

Previous cycles

Tren e
D ball.

there are a lot of experienced guys here and I don’t think I can add much
I would start with smaller dosages
Test 250mg per week
Tren 200mg per week

but it is worth remembering that in some people tren affects the liver, and also it gives an increase in estradiol. That's why if you use methane. You need to understand from past analyzes how much estradiol has risen. and use an inhibitor (anastrozole/letrozole).

Methan - if you plan to take 30mg per day I would recommend taking 1 tablet (10mg) 3 times a day.

Also, if you are on trenbolone and you have problems with estradiol, I would make sure and have toremifene citrate, it will block the increased amount of estradiol.

there are a lot of experienced guys here and I don’t think I can add much
I would start with smaller dosages
Test 250mg per week
Tren 200mg per week

but it is worth remembering that in some people tren affects the liver, and also it gives an increase in estradiol. That's why if you use methane. You need to understand from past analyzes how much estradiol has risen. and use an inhibitor (anastrozole/letrozole).

Methan - if you plan to take 30mg per day I would recommend taking 1 tablet (10mg) 3 times a day.

Also, if you are on trenbolone and you have problems with estradiol, I would make sure and have toremifene citrate, it will block the increased amount of estradiol.
Why 200 test vs 400 I under stand the smaller dosage of tren e. My estradiol seems to stay rather low even when taking large amounts of test e so would tren effect that in a larger capacity?