Tren Cough ?

Does everyone get Tren cough or are some people just prone to it (like acne or gyno)? I have never experienced it and I was curious if my stuff was fake. I'm only taking 150mg/week this cycle, but I have used higher doses before and never got it. My result from the tren have been amazing so I never thought my stuff was bunk. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advanced!

Dolf

My personal feeling is you get it from piercing a vein or vessel and the tren gets into your blood stream. I only get it occasionally when pinning my quads and nowhere else. The quads are full of veins and vessels so thats my theory.

strong

I've pretty much read right here on MG the same thing Dolf said. My personal experience with tren was excellent. I never got tren cough. I sweat a lot at night, not much sleep. excellent results.. And Jimmy, you would know if the tren was fake.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Tren cough is caused by the trenbolone being irritating to certain tissues including the lungs. The reason it will sometimes give you a cough is like Dolf said...pierce a small vein and some of the compound enters the bloodstream, from there it travels to the lungs slightly irritating them and making a person feel the need to cough. During cycles the blood concentration isn't ever high enough to cause this reaction but when introduced to the bloodstream directly it will. It isn't going to hurt you or anything...just kinda bad luck catching a small vein and have to ride it out for a minute. The reason some guys never get it and some always seem to...luck of the draw, or pin location rather.

calmb4dastorm

I have never experienced the cough either. And I was wondering if mine was fake too. I switched sources and still no cough, and I KNOW the second source doesn't supply bunk gear. So I guess im an excellent Pinner! I pin ventros and delts. 

siegmund

lol my first few cycles I never had cough , then I started getting it on a regular ...one thing I will tell you ..do not heat your  tren.it does inhance th chances ... Dolpf is correct

wes

I get it when I use tren a and heat it.if I don't get the cough I get the sensation of fur on my throat and tightness in my throat . I never get it from tren e though you guys aren't missing anythingng . if you aren't sleeping and are sweating you tren is good

ironcarpenter52

It does happen. Like others said. Basically makes your lungs contract like you have anomia for a few minutes. All it takes is a nic of a vein. Like anything you experience it once you good for the next. I had it happen twice bc of loading my tren last. Now I load the Tren frist and my Sust after. No tren on the tip to Nick a vein. 

gearbankintl

it is basically what APL and Dolf said.  I read many years back that it is due to the tren hitting the blood stream directly, usually more prone to get it in the glue or quad. Then fir some reason the tren accelerates the uptake of it and the alcohol by the brachialli in the lungs and the cough is the results of the lungs trying to expell the tiny bit of ba that is in a 1ml of the Tren.

expdom

I can get it from running pretty much anything, it's just more severe with tren a, tne and a few blends. I had one batch of tren ace once where I got it every single time I tried to run it, I dreaded every single shot but think it was an exceptional situation. Now I only get it when I mess up, when I see excess blood I know there is a very good chance I should brace myself.

A

Axle

above this is only cause by hitting a blood vien.    Wait till you hit one really bad and your throat starts burning and you feel like it's closing up on you.  First time that happened I was freaking out!  I knew I had jacked up because when I pulled out after injecting I had a squirter.  Then my throat started burning and I was in a panic.   It's all about placement.  I had brewed up some 250 mg ACE one time and hit a vien , holy hell I thought id done screwed up bad. I had a hair ball the size of a bowling ball. Lol.  

A

Axle

clinging to the bathroom counter thinking , don't be a little bi*ch , don't be a little bi*ch.   Looking back I laugh but it ant funny in the heat of the tren battle.

Dolf

The first really bad one is the worst. Shortness of breath, throat feels like its closing up, and you feel like your heart is growing fur on it. 

expdom

First time I got one like that I went out on my front porch in my underwear with blood dripping down my leg, I just had this compulsion to get outside and get my clothes off for some reason, it was really weird. I have had 2 panic attacks in my whole life and I got that same feeling, I needed to get my clothes off and get outside as soon as possible, its like the primal part of your brain kind of takes over and makes you act without reason  for a minute or two.