TREN COUGH

siegmund

I have come to the conclusion , that tren cough does not effect all of us , my findings are this ,

I have run tren a , ed pins 

and now trene 3 days a week pins with sust 

I just pinned glute , I put in aspire , blood so I reposition needle little start pusbing , about a half cc , aspire agion blood ,  so I know as a fact I hit blood vessel with at least a 1/2 cc tren , I take it out and pin quad .

I do get like a  .  Little , how can I explaine it like a tickel I. Lungs , like hair in there , but thats it .. 

so my debate is are some of us immune to the tren cough ????

D

Dont_trip

Now Disclaimer I read this off of eroids so It may Or may Not be credible...This guy said he took a drop of teen and put it on his tounge and it made him cough until he was on his knees....Now only do this if you truly want to ride the lightning bro LoL I don't know if the guy is full of shit but hey if your curious what harm could it do a drop on the tongue ADDED DISCLAIMER Don't Trip is not responsible for any deaths due to stupid advice he passes on carelessly and To Sum up my personal feelings into words if things go bad "My Bad"

D

dolfanshan

At work "MY BAD" corrects ant fouls you might commit. Even farting while someone is eating. MY BAD!

kiddbiggdogg

I love tren it's probably my favorite and I run it at some point every cycle. I have ran both long and short esters and I've never experienced tren cough. Now with the short esters I get a tingle scratchy feeling. 

Standingup

I have a buddy that has never coughed once. For me its hit or miss which kinf of sucks but at least I know if Im ever pinning tren give my self ample time just in case.

At one point I thought it was glute or delt related, but that theory was no good. I do have a current one though, so Sieg if you say you are immune to the cough we will speak private and you can test my theory. Which by the way is largely ester related more than just compound related.

Bigstick_00

I'm just about done with a trenA and prop cycle, I have not experienced the cough but I do sweat like a pig and feel like I'm on fire all the time!

siegmund

I am not immune to tren cough , it is not a myth , it just happened to me , with a very powerful tren a , so , and I aspired no blood , this was probley just close to a vessel ,    so I got it lol

siegmund

I am not immune to tren cough , it is not a myth , it just happened to me , with a very powerful tren a , so , and I aspired no blood , this was probley just close to a vessel ,    so I got it lol

siegmund

I will say , all my cycles were short I pinned ed , except this cycle which was a combination of a , and e , no cough ,

this new a , I had 1 ml tren 1ml sust it literly took me 3 times 3 pins to get it all , I had to stop a little over a half ml , pull out change tip try agion and yes I aspire , no blood my theory is if a blood vessel is even close your feeling it , god forbid you hit a vain ,   

rocketman123

The last big cycle I ran I pinned 250mg EOD and didn't experience any immediate coughs, but I did notice that I felt like I had mild bronchitis the entire time I was on. Not sick or anything, but the dry coughs were there all the time. I have asthma in my family (uncle) and they said I might have a bit of it but I haven't been officially diagnosed nor do I treat it. I was also running test P at only 250mg per week, and that helped tremendously to minimize the rest of the normal Tren sides you'd see vs running test and tren both high. I've heard of other people with asthma having a lot of problems with it the same way I did, so it must do something to the alveoli in the lungs, which makes sense sieg with your blood vessel theory. Maybe it causes a mild chronic spasm or something. 

siegmund

I will say , when you get the cough , you will know it , there is no , mistaking it , and I really wouldnt call it a cough id call it more of inhalation of harsh chemicals , where your throat and all your bronchial tubes burn , , you get it I promise you will know it , there will be no guessing .. I didnt get dizzy or light headed ( problely due to my chemical abuse when I was younger) but the burn ..

D

dolfanshan

My buddy likes to say it feels like fur grows around your heart too.

Standingup

Well Its some kind of micro pulminary embolism. Why it happens w good tren I do not know. Perhaps it also has to do with the ester, because I dont recall getting the cough on Tren E , although I admit I have ony pinned tren e a fraction of the times as tren ace, obviously by the nature iof the injection schedule thats the case , but even so Ive never run tren e that long.  I do think I have worsened tren cough by coupling it with test ace or tne

bigeng15

I also experienced the tren cough. Ran tren e 2x week at 200mg/ml. Usually when I was working out. Also responsible for insomnia, and a LOT of sweating too. Ran Test e 2x a week at 250 mg/ml at the same time and 20 mg/day of dbol