Tren & DBol, NO test?

Turning 40

Hi Guru's,

I have come across an article on Tren, which seems to be contrary to what I thought I knew about it.

In essence it was recommending stacking Tren with DBol, without the need for additional Test.

"A second reason is that estradiol levels fall too low when trenbolone is used alone. This occurs because natural testosterone production is suppressed when using trenbolone, and this in turn suppresses natural estradiol production. And since trenbolone itself does not aromatize (convert to estrogen), then there is very little substrate available for aromatization, and estrogen production becomes abnormally low. This can cause joint, mood, and libido problems.

Concurrent use of testosterone, Dianabol, or HCG with trenbolone can solve the above estrogen issue. Typically at least 100 mg/week of testosterone will be used for this purpose, or at least 10 or 15 mg/day of Dianabol.

Trenbolone exhibits interesting stacking behavior. Combination with either Dianabol or Anadrol gives a very strong synergistic effect. Even if the same total milligram amount of steroid is used per week, results are much better with such a combination than with any of these steroids used alone.

For example, 50 mg/day of trenbolone acetate used with 50 mg/day Dianabol gives much better results in a steroid cycle than either 100 mg/day TA used alone, or that amount of Dianabol used alone. I wouldn’t recommend either of those single-drug usages for a steroid cycle, but the trenbolone/Dianabol stack has produced amazing physique changes in very many instances."

Don't think I can post the link to the actual article, the above is just an extract, but the gist was clear, the writers preference was for Tren/DBol over Tren/Test.

Just wondered if any of you guys had experience / what your thoughts were on this stack?

Mr Wow

Well dbol converts to test so I don't see why not give it a try for 4-6 weeks that's a very good read and very interesting!

A

Axle

against the ol aways use test therory BUT!  I myself like to think outside the box.    If you get down to the science of it this should work..  I'd think you'd be safe if keep you some prop &or TNE  in arms reach just in case it goes sideways.

I have never done this , I have taken tren only & taken 500 a day of HCG pretty secessful but my natty was still decent back then. Could get scary lean.       I had a compete partner that has done this before multiple times,  he has come to find that he needed a higher ratio of dbol that tren.  If my memory serve me he was taking 75 dbol- 50 tren Ed .  Also he would start the dbol a week before the tren.   He claims that it gave time for the dbol to convert before adding the tren.  be interesting to reseach how long it takes in the body to actually convert.   Like I said this is not direct experience but it has been done.  

Dolf

X2 with axle, but I'd say you would need to run tren with test cycle first then give this a try to guage the difference. Like ax said keep some prop and tne on hand just in case. Me personally I'm more traditional and like to stick with tried and proven methods.

siegmund

this is possible , I have proven it ,but its a very delicate sisuiation .i have run my test as low as 200mg week with trim ,with tren at 700week and that's tren a ,.and my sides were at there best there ,but i have also run it 50/50. With not much more sides ,I think brothers have it right here until you run it and see where your ratio is ,I do not recommend this ...also I am not gyno prone and hardly ever use a ai

Dolf

Yea me personally if I was ganna run something without test it would be trestalone (ment).

Nytex

Im not seeing anywhere the article suggests not running testosterone. I think you may be confused because it would seem to me as if the article is telling you to run test as to avoid the nasty side effects. Then later it speaks of stacking but still no where does it suggest running without test .  Either that or I am the one who misread this .

Dolf

Concurrent use of testosterone, Dianabol, or HCG with trenbolone can solve the above estrogen issue. Typically at least 100 mg/week of testosterone will be used for this purpose, or at least 10 or 15 mg/day of Dianabol.

This statement sums it up for me. Test, dbol, or hcg. Or being the key word. The way i see it you can use 100mg test or you can use 10 to 15mg dbol or use hcg to elevate estro.

Nytex

Ah I see, thank you for that. I guess I thought the or was to the dbbol or the hcg, but I see the way you are saying it and believe you to be right. I cant exactly see dbol or hcg being effective at bumping up estro that much though.   I wish I could see the whole article .

Turning 40

Hi Nytex,

Thanks for the comments. Whole article at: https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/trenbolone-acetate/

I was always told that u need test for every cycle. Even if it is as low as trt. It's the base to any cycle. Idk the science behind it. To be honest I'm pretty scared to try anything like that. That's just my 2 cents lol