Tren Dosing and Cycle Update

John69

Hey guys, I wanted to post an update on my cycle progress and ask a few Tren related questions. I have had a very different experience with Tren than seems to be the norm. It has actually mellowed me out rather than make me aggressive, my appetite is that of a grizzly bear, I’ve had no night sweats but I do stay very very hot and sweat a lot during workouts, I had horrible breathing problems the first 2 weeks but this are 80% gone now. I haven’t gotten full blown Tren Cough, but 3 times I’ve felt it coming on and had to ride it out for a few minutes. Also, I started out this cycle at 250mg Test and 350mg Tren Ace because it seems to be pretty standard now that most ppl believe high Tren low Test yields better gains with less sides. I am definitely the exception to this rule. I wasn’t happy at all with how I felt, my gains, or my strength running it that way. So, I took Alpha’s advice and upped my Test to 500mg and that was a game changer! Now I’m strong as an ox, feel amazing, the breathing problems went away, and my gains doubled. I will only be running higher Test and lower Tren from now on. So a question I have for those of you with a lot of experience with Tren is this, do you feel it is better to blast it at higher doses for 6-8 weeks or keep the dose low and stay on it for time and stretch it out for 12 weeks? I’ve heard a lot of ppl say time on Tren is more valuable than higher doses. I’ve heard of ppl running it at only 200mg and staying on for 12-16 weeks and saying that’s better than 500mg a week for 6-8 weeks. So I’d appreciate you guys’ opinions on that. 

siegmund

Personally my sweet spot is like 500mg tren and like 300 prop , we are all differnt 1 shoe dont fit all  , if i run 700mg of tren sides are bad and i become a tren fucking asshole   so for me 500is sweet ( now thats saying if you have quality tren ) 

siegmund

Excuse i had to go pour a yard of crete   ,but at 500 i can eat like a bear  , sleep well sides are very minimial,  

700 i will never run agion  , no room or time for having a chip on my shoulder thats not who i like to be today  ..tren is a very mind changing aas, thats a fact   keep us updated ty

John69

Thanks for the advice Sieg I really appreciate it. I definitely won’t go over 500mg and plan to stay more and 350-400mg on this cycle. You’re definitely right, everyone’s body handles it differently and what works for one doesn’t for another. I think I know the reasoning behind why my body is doing better with higher test. My body has pretty much 0 estrogen conversion. I literally don’t have to use an AI unless I get between 750-1000mg of test. And I know that Tren does need some estrogen to work at its best since they put estrogen in with the pellets when it’s administered to cows. So, I think my estrogen levels are just too low when I’m running low dose test to see the full potential of Tren, and then when I up the Test which also increases my estrogen, then the magic happens. It’s just a theory, but I truly believe that’s what is going on with me.

SemperFi

Do you have blood work results on cycle to prove that theory?

You may simply have a naturally low SHBG but without blood work it's a guessing game.

SEMPER FI

John69

I don’t have blood work to prove it, but I can be on 600mg of Test E a week a take one single dose of just 6.25mg of Aromasin and it will crash me E2 and I can’t get an erection for a week and feel horrible. That’s proof enough for me. 

SemperFi

If we are not getting regular blood work on cycle than we are lazy and being irresponsible. That's my opinion on that topic!

A single dose at 6.25mg crashing your E2, really? Show me the blood work proof because that is virtually IMPOSSIBLE.

SEMPER FI

John69

Semper Fi, quite frankly I’ve had just about enough of your degrading remarks and attitude. It really pisses me off, because I can pull up forum after forum of other people’s posts, (many of whom aren’t have my size or skill level,) and see you constantly giving people kind words of encouragement and telling them how good they are doing and giving them karma points. Yet every single post I’ve ever done on here you question me, tell me not to run certain compounds that I’m not ready for it, question my reasoning and logic, and now you just called me lazy and irresponsible. I don’t know why you feel the need to get into a pissing contest with me constantly, but that ends now. For your information I just had a full physical and blood panel 3 weeks ago and am 100% responsible. Also, I did over 3 years worth of research before I took my first steroid, and have slowly increased dosages and compound strength over the course of 2 years. As far as my estrogen crashing from a single dose of Aro, I don’t have any paper proof but you seem to be the expert so you tell me. I can be on 600mg of Test and feel amazing and not have one negative side effect or any sign of estrogen being high. Then I can take 6.25mg of Aro and the next day I will feel very very lethargic, my mouth and nasal passages are dry as cotton balls, I have no energy, and I won’t be able to get an erection until a week of it getting out of my system..... If that isn’t crashed estrogen then I’d like to know what it is. I’ve always had the utmost respect for you and readily admitted you are one of the most knowledgeable guys on this forum. But your head is getting too big for your own good and from now on if you don’t have anything positive to say and are just going to continuously try to put me down in front of this community when you are dead wrong, then just stay off my posts until you can learn to show me the same respect that you seem to so easily show everyone else. I’m not sure why you think I’m so beneath you and others on this forum on skill level..... Fot your information I started out 6 years ago at 130 scrawny pounds and now I am 223 pounds. How many ppl on here have gained almost 100 pounds of quality pounds in the past 6 years? I’d say I rank up there pretty close to the top.....

SemperFi

Everything and anything can be a learning experience if we are willing to look at it that way. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. 

I 100% stand by my comment when I said 'anyone that does not get regular blood work on cycle is lazy and irresponsible'. In the future would you rather me tell you what you want to hear or tell you what you need to hear? Would you want me to encourage you to remain average or would your rather I push you to be better than you are now? I am not clairvoyant so how am I suppose to know your entire history?

I am sorry to hear that you are discouraged by my posts to you but the reality is I only want the best for you. In the future I will respect your request and avoid posting in your threads or responding to your questions.

+3 for standing up for yourself!

SEMPER FI

John69

Once again you completely misspoke and that was a real nice way of not actually apologizing or taking ownership of your wrongs. You weren’t speaking in general about the blood work, you were aiming it directly at me and calling me lazy and irresponsible. And then calling me a liar about my crashed extrogen. So that whole line about do I want you to tell me what I want to hear or what I need to hear is a load of horse shit. I didn’t need to hear any of it because I was right and you were wrong. You on the other hand, you should get all your facts straight before you go calling someone a liar, lazy, and irresponsible and just st make yourself look ignorant. Also, learn to read. I never said for you to not comment on posts anymore. I said the days of your degrading comments and attitude were over and if you wanted to comment on my posts from now on that I exp the same respect to be shown to me that you do for everyone else. If you’re not capable of that, and I’m guessing you’re not based off your response, then yes, stay off my posts.

SemperFi

One of the side effects of tren is it makes some individuals sensitive and emotional. :)

I think we are looking at the same mountain from two completely different perspectives. I ain't going down the rabbit hole about right or wrong because those are subjective. If I can't convince you of my intentions than you don't need my help. I honestly don't see anything that I posted as degrading. Did I question your assertions? Sure... What is degrading or wrong with that?

Concerning blood work... it is the most overlooked process of a responsible cycle. It takes all the guess work out of hormone levels and side effect issues. From my experience knowing exactly how my body is responding is the key to higher rate of return. 

As an open forum there are other individuals who will read the posts in the future so when I say 'we' it is in the hopes that someone in the future will read it and may learn from it. I was NOT calling you out about being lazy or irresponsible about regular blood work but rather stressing the need for it. Now if you are not getting regular blood work on cycle than yes, I think that is laziness and irresponsible. Our overall health should always be our top priority.

SEMPER FI

John69

Lol I knew that was where you would go with it. That’s the typical response of a bully. Once they mess with the wrong person and get in too deep they start back peddling and somehow twist the situation to make it the other person’s fault. I can assure you the Tren is playing no part in this conversation. In fact, if you’ll read my original post I just stated that the Tren had actually mellowed me out..... And this isn’t just about this one discussion. Every single time I make a post you do something like this and question me and put me down in front of this community. It cracks me up honestly, because I’ll look at the pics section and see you giving praise to guys that don’t even look like they lift, much less use gear. But then someone like me that is growing so fast that everyone around me is telling me they know I’m using steroids you can’t give any credit whatsoever to. Seems like for some reason you’ve just got an axe to grind with me for whatever reason. Seems to me like you’re just a bully that thinks he knows it all and feels good about himself by putting certain individuals down on here to show off his knowledge. It’s funny because you’re always talking about how much you enjoy helping others. That’s kinda odd, because every single time I ask a question you put me down and tell me I’m not ready to run certain compounds and act like I’m a noob. I don’t ask questions because I’m inexperienced, I ask questions becaide I enjoy learning and hearing hands on experience from other ppl. I didn’t ”NEED” anyone’s input to run any cycle Ive ever ran. I could have done it just fine on my own. You learn by asking questions, but if anyone asks you questions you give some arrogant response about if you have to ask that question than you’re too inexperienced to be using steroids. Ppl like you are why some just do it on their own and don’t seek help because they know ppl like you will judge and lecture them. I think you’re just a bully and a coward and you got called out. You’re too weak to admit your wrongs and apologize like a man, so like a coward you resort to twisting things to make it look like the Tren is affecting my emotions. I can assure you, whether I’m on or off cycle, I don’t take crap from anyone at anytime. I give you props man, you’re a big guy and definitely know what you’re doing. But youre not any more advanced than I am in the big picture. I’ve only been lifting for 6 years and have gone from looking like an anorexic to a jacked 223 pound man in 6 years. I’m only 29. So I’ve got 21 years to reach the level you are. My bet is that if I’ve come this far in 6 years, than in 21 more years I can far surpass you. You think too highly of yourself and too lowly of others. Give me 21 more years and see what kind of monster I am then....

SemperFi

Have you not read the PM's we have sent each other lately and in the past? Have you not seen the comments that I have placed on your pics? Have you not read my replies to your posts in previous topics? Is this the real John69 or has his profile been hacked?

You and I are definitely looking at different sides of the mountain.

As far as surpassing me.... that is my biggest hope! ;)

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

As I wait for my painted conduit to dry in the warm heat of a nice day on a rooftop overlooking the busy city activity below, I decided to read this thread, albeit, not exactly word for word, but in my old age and having read more than I myself can believe, I was able to get the gist of the conversation between you and SF. First, it is often difficult to gather and fully ascertain where the writer is coming from. Are they in a rush? Are they in the middle of lunch? Or waiting for paint to dry before installing the pieces? Who knows? I don’t. 

Ive known SF for some time now, and I know his tone to a certain degree, and I know he is NOT A COWARD. Just the opposite in fact. I in no way sensed that he had a degrading tone, and I agree that not getting blood work done is vastly overlooked. I overlook it myself. It sucks being called lazy, and it usually hurts the most when one is in fact being just that. Otherwise, if one isn’t then what’s the fuss? There isn’t any of its not true.

Advice comes and its often not what we want to hear, and when it pushes a button it might be a sign to take a look to see if the button pusher may have a point. Doesn’t hurt to take look, Hell they may be wrong. If so, move on.,.If not, consider their position on the matter.

strong

Im not sure what you're reading John.. I don't get into things like this on the boards in detail anymore.. I'd just ask you to reread the whole thread a couple times..  I too think Tren gives me a mellow feeling and I don't get the normal side effects but I do when im confronted.. SemperFi is my friend but I've been one to call him out for some posts that didn't seem to read right.. There is no arrogance in his game just surety. I have learned a shit ton from him. Not about steroids, About being a man and being accountable.. I have always been accountable for my actions and I had no choice but to become what I thought was a man at 9YO. 

I'd just ask you to rethink your responses.  What you have accomplished is excellent.. I was a well known Hothead and fight every day to keep my anger and shit together because of Him, Jarhead and my Girl Calm..  

BobbyO190

+3   SF you are a hero bro!  What an amazing and kind and mature response. I would have hit back angry at those comments. Way to set a great example!  While I don't know you personally I am proud to call you a friend! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

SemperFi

I appreciate you Bobby. I am actually pretty proud of John69 for standing up for himself when he felt wronged. Although a bit misdirected he had the balls to speak his mind. When you work your butt off for years, day in and day out, and feel someone is taking away your credibility or invalidating your accomplishments it is easy to lash out. He deserves a huge fist pump for what he has accomplished and a box of tissues for being such a Nancy about it. :)))

I come across pretty direct and challenging. My confidence sometimes comes across as arrogance so I expect those responses but I don't need to allow them to control my actions in return. Most of the time I am challenging people to think out side the box of what they think they know. That can be pretty intimidating for some people... I know because I have been there. 

SEMPER FI

siegmund

exactly , 

Im personally proud at everyone in this post  ::))) it might seem from the looks of it , that i did not intervene  at all when i tell you all if you only knew lol   

Like i said im proud to have such men around , and shit like this can happen , get a little direction and all are good to go with a learning experience  ...

I learn something about life everyday here and about being a man   ,   and we are all at the end human , and make mistakes yet we better our selfs with the love of great friends , and that is what it comes down to love for great friends    i know im all over but  all know where im coming from   :))))