Tren enth vs enth

Eno2121

I personally have never used tren and wondering how it has been for those who have. I never got sides from enth, none noticeable anyway. I wondering if the price difference is worth it.  I would be stacking it with dbol and EQ. Stats are 6'1 220 lbs if it matters

strong

There's so many threads on Tren. You can just Google it in the top right corner of the site. You will always see mixed answers because we're all different.

Ten is a powerful compound that is not to be taken lightly. I hope you have some test in that stack your speaking of..

Eno2121

As soon as I posted I saw a recent thread and got all the info. I wasn't planning on using test but after reading on it I'm gonna pass all together for a while. I've had a good run and not trying to kill myself just yet. Maybe a few months down the road I'll add tren to a test cycle. 

Eno2121

Is there any benifits or disadvantages to running very small doses of tren e during a cycle with test enth. 175mg per week maybe

bigdawgjr

SemperFi, your correct. All the youtbue videos out there showing the massive body builders explaining what they are taking and brag about it, in my opinion there playing Russian roulette with some viewers uneducated with any side effects or compounds in general. Trust me i was one of them. Luckily for me, i kept reading and started asking question. Im so Fucking thankful i found MG and awesome experienced members.

SemperFi

Sure... there are disadvantages and possibly some advantages. It would be dependent on your specific goals and why you would want to run it at that dose. Tren has a very strong affinity for binding to the androgen receptors so it may place the test at a disadvantage. The more tren that binds would leave more test that does not which would lead the test to convert to estrogen. The benefits would be subjective.

There is conflicting research on this idea and the exact science is not readily understood. In a nutshell steroids do not really compete for a receptor. It is simply a first come first serve basis.... no reservations. ;) Once a connection is made that receptor is occupied and will remain that way until synthesis has been completed. If a connection is made another compound cannot push it out. Once the receptor is occupied its a done deal until it is free again.

Until the scientific community wakes up a realizes we are living wells of hormones and begin do serious research we each just have to take the information that is shared and weigh it for ourselves.

Honestly, tren was one of the last steroids that I began to research and I did not even consider using it until I had several years of steroid use experience under my belt. It seems its one of the first stops for more and more users these days.

SEMPER FI

Eno2121

Great info for sure. I have the time under my belt but that doesn't mean I'm ready for it. For the first time I'm actually worried about sides from tren, mainly temper and patience.. I decided to consider tren because I didn't want the enth dose to get too high. At the middle of cycle I'll be 1250mg per week. Adding more Mg's isn't always the answer so I was looking to tren to lower intake sort of speak. Dbol dose for me starts at 30 mg's and ends around 60.  Having not been on anything for a while tren isn't going to be an option but still would consider it next year.