Tren Hex- is it just another ester?

B

Burrr

Saw that one of our sources has this on his promo offer and was not exactly sure what it;s all about.

Is it just an ester somewhere between acetate and enthanate? Is there anything that makes this much different than other trens?

Dolf

In all honesty burr to me it was just another ester. I tried it just to say I did, but I'll use ace for now on.

Outlawthing

Yup ace for me I don't want that shit to get a hold. Like a honeybadger you will play hell getting that monkey off your back 

APL

Burrr its an ester...all of them are carboxylic acids attached to an API (active pharmaceutical ingredient, in this case tren). There is no one that is better than others except for one detail...the longer the ester the more the weight of the ester. This translates to the longer the ester the less the API per gram, milligram, etc. So with that actually acetate gram for gram is more potent than hexahydrobenzylcarbonate as there is more trenbolone per gram as the hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is taking up more weight versus acetate's shorter ester. Hex is more closely related to enanthate/cypionate than to the shorter, lighter esters. Now it does create a certain stigma as it was once rare and that drives the price up. If you want the strongest tren made run base, second acetate as those two will have the most tren making up the total weight.

MRFIXIT

check out the big brain on APL... Nice brother, someone else on here that knows his shit...

I have heard good things about your products as well... we may just talk soon! 

APL

MRFIXIT said:
</p><p>check out the big brain on APL... Nice brother, someone else on here that knows his shit...</p><p>I have heard good things about your products as well... we may just talk soon! </p><p> </p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I been waiting on you to give it a try brother! I might do a lot of things but disappointing isn't one of them.</p><p> </p>

strong

APL does not disappoint.  just popped 2-1/2 cc in the pec.  wont even feel it tomorrow and theres prop in that barrel...

APL

Oh and some further reading for the curious or the bored out there:

http://www.chemguide.co.uk/organicprops/esters/background.html

This is a quick rundown of esters, what an ester is made of, what they look like and some bonus material on saturated fats, unsaturated fats, fatty acids, etc. The names will look different than what you will see on products but they are the same...just written differently in organic chemistry.

calmb4dastorm

Info! I was curious bout Tren hex! But not after reading this thread. I will stick with my Tren A and keep the gainz coming! Thanks for the knowledge!

Outlawthing

So the longer the ester the less  yummy goodness you get ?  Explains why I love me some acetate test tren whatever ace :) 

APL

Yep thats it brother!! Longer the ester = more weight of the ester which = more of the total weight the ester is consuming. I will break it down a little more for everyone.

Heads up Hex against Ace, amount of trenbolone per milligram:

Trenbolone Acetate - 83mg
Trenbolone HexahydrobenzylCarbonate -  65mg

That means for every 100mg of hex you are dosing you are getting only 65mg of actual trenbolone and the other 35mg is the ester versus acetate getting 83mg of trenbolone and 17mg of ester. On top of that how much more does that ester cost you because it has the word "Hex" on it. Now don't get me wrong long esters have their place...I personally like them due to dosing less frequently but I know its a trade off and will require a higher mg dose to equal the same dose of the API versus a shorter ester. On enanthate you actually get about 2-3 more mg versus the hex ester also.

F

Frankie-knuckels

AAS  101 thanks bro ...You learn something new everyday.

JARHEAD2

Thats what I am here for, learning!! Although chemistry wasn't my best class, I enjoy it & AP, you enjoy too bro. You are passionate about this & I dig it bro. Thanks MG

Stalker2016

Yes another esther but very similair to enanthate. 
But If I'm not wrong tren Hex is the only esther that was approved for human use/consumption.
Also I don't feel lumps or pain after the injection like enanthate/acetate.