Tren hex

Welderman

Have the opportunity to get really sweet deal on tren hex. It's strength is actually labeled at 500/500. Very trustworthy site. Has anyone ever run a cycle of this and if so do you find it superior to tren a.

suppsforlife

Tren Hexa 500 mg/ ml?
And no, Tren Hexa is not superior to Tren A taken in consideration that 100 mg of Tren A contains more Tren than 100 mg of Tren Hexa.
Tren A sides are easier to control. However Tren Hexa can be injected only once weekly - it all depends to what you are aiming for.

Welderman

Cool. No 100mg/ml. I think I stick with tren a then. Getting plenty of results. They label the anabolic/andronergic ratio slightly lower on their tren a and e but really not enough to make a difference. That's what I was referring to with the 500/500

suppsforlife

Cool. No 100mg/ml. I think I stick with tren a then. Getting plenty of results. They label the anabolic/andronergic ratio slightly lower on their tren a and e but really not enough to make a difference. That's what I was referring to with the 500/500
anabolic to androgenic ratio remains 500/500 regardless of the ester you use
Example: testosterone's ratio is 100/100 and it remains same for prop, cyp, enanthate etc.
Same for Tren A, Tren E, Tren Hexa = all 500/500

otfjoey300

Tren Hexa 500 mg/ ml?
And no, Tren Hexa is not superior to Tren A taken in consideration that 100 mg of Tren A contains more Tren than 100 mg of Tren Hexa.
Tren A sides are easier to control. However Tren Hexa can be injected only once weekly - it all depends to what you are aiming for.
Injected only once weekly…. Where did you find this info

otfjoey300

Have the opportunity to get really sweet deal on tren hex. It's strength is actually labeled at 500/500. Very trustworthy site. Has anyone ever run a cycle of this and if so do you find it superior to tren a.
Tren is tren; the thing about tren Hex is it’s the only one that was actually made for humans. Tren hex (parabolan) is tren, just like tren ace, but something about the way the body breaks down the ester makes it a little easier on the system (and mind you when I run tren a I run it Ed). I’m going to be running parabolan at 1mL/day which will be 76 mg tren per day

Welderman

Something that I have come across several times in reading is that it is really hard to get true tren hex. Said a lot of times it's tren e in a hex vial. That's not my personal knowledge because I have never ordered or used it, just what I have read

suppsforlife

There are manufacturers offering Tren Hex and I'm quite sure that there's actually Tren Hex. Just in case you'll search for it someday.

otfjoey300

There are manufacturers offering Tren Hex and I'm quite sure that there's actually Tren Hex. Just in case you'll search for it someday.
I was just wondering where it says that you can only inject tren hex once a week …. That’s not correct info

suppsforlife

Absolutely nobody says that you CAN only inject once a week. You can inject it twice a day if you wish. The point is that there's no point in doing that.
Hexa is an extremely long-based ester. No need to use it more often because you'll still get stable blood levels. In fact, some people use it once every 2 weeks

otfjoey300

Pretty sure his meaning was that you can get away with only injecting it once per week if you want. Due to the longer Ester. I don't think he meant you can't inject it multiple times per week.
Okay this is what I was clarifying . The way it was said confused me.. I’m running parabolan at some point soon and I’ve run lots of ace before so I’ll maybe post about it when I do it

HulkSmashShan

Well I answered all of my questions from earlier with that stupid post about Tren hex lol. Shoulda known you already thought about my next trick lol.