TREN is it worth the risk!

Vincevega

Hey Fellas what's going on just got back on using Test and Anvar, but was interested in using Tren for its success in big gains but have been hearing people say to stay away from 19nor I have to say I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff, my question is, is Tren worth the risk? And how much should I take per week? I will be taking it with Test250 I will have my pct   In place. Thx

siegmund

I would have to say make a introduction first ,

Then layout your cycle history 

Then stats. 

And im sure youll get all the help you need. 

Thankyoj

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>I would have to say make a introduction first ,</p><p>Then layout your cycle history </p><p>Then stats. </p><p>And im sure youll get all the help you need. </p><p>Thankyoj</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Yep, yep, yep</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Tren isn't for the novice... Tren is a "bomb" compared to test. It will turn a preacher into a monster. If you choose to run Tren start low and see how your body reacts. As with all a.a.s. your body will go through changes and you have to monitor those changes so you can manage the dose correctly. Tren isn't to be played with. My advice is to do a lot of research before you play with "devils piss". Me personally... I love Tren... Hell what " gear head" don't?. 

So if you ready for sweaty sheets, aggression, insomnia..... And if you miss an injection... The dreaded.... "Tren cough". Then you're ready to try some Tren....

siegmund

Tren ,

Its all i run ., if im not cruising im running tren , i have honestly become immune just about to its sides , well of course im up all night , everynight and i think thats because of tren ..

Tren is person related , .meaning see how your body takes it   , ic is right , start out tren a so if you need bail , bail but nnp.is trens little sister and a excellent 19 nor to start with ..id run npp with sustan this way 3 pins a week m,w,f ..and with any short you can bail. 

I

icdeadlifters

siegmund said:
</p><p>Tren ,</p><p>Its all i run ., if im not cruising im running tren , i have honestly become immune just about to its sides , well of course im up all night , everynight and i think thats because of tren ..</p><p>Tren is person related , .meaning see how your body takes it   , ic is right , start out tren a so if you need bail , bail but nnp.is trens little sister and a excellent 19 nor to start with ..id run npp with sustan this way 3 pins a week m,w,f ..and with any short you can bail. </p><p> </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Up this late?    Sieg... You on Tren????? Lmfao</p>

SemperFi

You can accomplish "big gains" without using tren. Tren is NOT side effect friendly to most people and will cause disruptions in your life that could effect your results. 

Weigh the benefits to rewards before choosing any steroid. There are much better user friendly steroids that can provide you with positive results.

If you are wanting to use tren because you hear the huge success that other people have on it ignore that because most of that is bullshit. The average joe, which is the majority of steroid users, do not have their diet, training, and commitment to a healthy lifestyle dialed in enough to reap "big gains" from tren.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

+2 SF

I recently read a story in the magazine  Muscular Development on a tren study conducted in Australia. In short the rats given tren made virtually no increase in weight, but did lose bf and gain lean mass virtually evenly. They also induced heart attacks on these rats, and the tren rats faired better survival rates with stronger hearts. Once they put this article online I'll post the link.

X2 on tren and diet. Most who run tren reap bf losses, and lean muscle gains while eating like crap. Many use it to mask poor diet, and training.

Dolf

Anabol! Where have you been hiding? You're business blows up at e, so you just forget about little ole MG?