Tren piss

H

Heisgreaterthani

Because young Skywalker: that's the color of excellence!

siegmund

because were radioactive ??? Remember that song back in the late 80s .

'got to concentrate ,because I'm a radio active.'.

..oh shit can I tell some storied abou those days .i truly was radio active lol

H

Heisgreaterthani

I've jumped way up to 700mg last ten days so i have been getting a real good this week. Swole is the goal!

siegmund

you got to love a good board.,!! Fuck were serious as a heart attack when it comes to helping a brother .and just as serious she showing a troll the door .. .and at the save time having a good laugh ,the sad part is all my bs is the truth ...:). Well except for the parrot of course ,the day a parro tells me I'm seating my ass off because I'm trying to spread this frozen chicken. ..i may check in.

siegmund

Word of advice ,brothers take time off !!! No matter how hard it may be ...i was ready to cycle months ago ,but thank he gods my should hurt I was forced on like 3-4 months off (oh and I true a few cycles I aborted) but llook.,this sustan and deca got me tripping ,you bros don't see this side of me much ,I'm happy ...fuck the wife thinks I'm cheating.:((? Because I'm to happy ...and.for the record don't take that. For weakness. ....because I am a prick ,I think or wrong ssu jec , I can keep you rolling with true ucked up shit....
Want to hear a true ,story ask me about my microchip when I have more time ....i aware on all I love true story and a better half in another oom at 3am experienced it ...(aliens ).my right hand to jesus .

H

Heisgreaterthani

At 500 test 700 tren a week my wife just wants me to keep my pants on. She's limping all over the place. I'm like a rabbit on ecstasy!

milkin

I always thought it was the compound itself that did that but logically one would think its due to dehydration. Honestly, when I run tren I stay thirsty as hell and can't seem to get enough water in me. 

B

Burrr

siegmund said:
.. Want to hear a true ,story ask me about my microchip when I have more time ...
Did you get a chip so that your dog could find you? </p><p>Sieg, you gotta tell us about the aliens</p><p> </p><p> </p>

siegmund

I just told scandal pm...this stir is true ,no drugs ,and honestly.such a peaceful feeling , it sounds crazy and obscure but it happens to me and my wife at time and I found   her on the other side of house in the dark ,and she told me I was just talking to who you were in bathroom .it gives me chills ,but also I have never had a send of well being like then ,I will put it out there for all , it was a major turning point in my life

siegmund

it was like 12-13   years ago gentlemen , myself and my wife at the time ,just got married and moved into a 2 bedroom apt..

its so bazarr I can still remember the smell of the wood at the new apt .almost sweet like cedar ,very calming ..well no drugs !! No alcohol!!

one  night I came out of a trance and I was standing inside of my bathroom ,in front of the medicine cabinet ...i had a steak knife in one hand and I was picking at my left side of head ,a little above the ear .

my whole side of my face had blood running down it ,and I kept digging saying I must get out the micro chip...just than I look in the mirror ,and I see a figure standing outside my shower ,and he wasn't speaking no words verbaly but he was saying lets go come with me and he opened the shower curtain...all I remember saying is NO ,I'm not ready ,and I walked bye him into kitchen...the only way I can describe this figure would be grim reaper ,he was cloaked in black and no face but a mask ,but I never ever felt threatened ,honestly ,I felt a high and estacy feeling that was so peaceful...

I walked into the kitchen and the only light was from 4 gas oven burners that had been turned on high...

now before this myself and wife went to bed around 12 ,I walked into bedroom and there was like ca does lit all around the room ,I forget to tell scandel this ... But my wife was .missing.,the rest of the house was in darkness ,and when I walked I   felt.like I was in a warp ,I could hear my limbs move like in a star war movie.,anyway I found my wife in a room pitch black sitting in the middle of the floor ,I said Chrissy.who you talking to she said you know he just spoke to you in the bathroom ...brother my hair is standing now .if it were only me id say i was dreaming ,but with my wife on a opposite side of house at 3am....i still have the hole and there is still something in there no one no how has ever been able to get it out....

brothers no drugs ,no alcohol,.i can't explaine it but wife felt what I felt ,we both went back to bed,and remember like yesterday the sence of well being   the warp the smells ....

I can't explain it but true ,I feel a.little fucked up posting this but I opens the can so I wont let you hang ...please.no jokes.this is real to me.ty

B

Burrr

damn Sieg, that is some trippy stuff for sure. Does Crissy remember it as clearly as you? You ever get the urge to start doing bathroom surgery again? It must be really strange every day knowing that there is some foreign object in your head.

siegmund

its  crazy it sounds crazy ,but it 100% happened..no I never bother with the head ,if its a chip.,or a.rock from falling when a kid idk.. The circumstances of that night are FACT , and I spoke to chrissy like a year ago , and she is very fucked up by that still ,we were on differ t sides of the house ,we both HD a good dinner goo d night ,a little   ,,chickie chickie ,and bed and we woke to that ,but the fuck g good good feeling ,can't explaine it but it happened ,that's why I don't know people ,on tv ECT.

siegmund

I may of ,considering we can't explaine that nite (me and wife ).  true story , and i want to call it creepy ...but its crazy I was so calm

siegmund

no never thought you were ,its a crazy crazy story I find hard to believe ...i fi didn't live it ,well if my wife at time didn't live it I would think I dreamt it ...shit how did I get talking about this lol. god dam hormones