tren?

dlovett

Tren is pretty bad ass AND pretty toxic. Make sure you do your research and know what you're sticking, what it does and what it's side effects are. If you do not have experience with the compound, run the short ester (Tren Acetate) and run it at a relatively low dose. As for a stack it depends on what your specs are and what your goals are. With anything, you want/need a test base. The only "best dosage" is the well informed, tolerable dosage. My numbers are going to be vastly different than your numbers (I normally go 2:1, test:tren) and then next guy's and so on... Once you get some tren in your system, you can adjust depending on how you tolerate it. When starting out, I recommend a short ester so that if you do not tolerate it well, you can bail. As for a rule of thumb, the only hard and fast advice is research and caution. Knowledge is power and slow and steady will get you there.

Zewi

IMO you want higher tren than test.
tren a @ 100mg ED
test p @ 50 mg ED

or some like
tren a @ 100mg M/T/TH/F/SAT
test p @ 50mg M/T/TH/F/SAT

however, when doing tren and its your first time always start with tren a.. and do an 8 week cycel

1-3 Test p @ 100mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT
1-3 Tren a @ 100mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT
4-6 Test p @ 75mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT
4-6 Tren A @ Tren a @ 100mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT
if you have no sides still than go to
6-8 Test p @ 50mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT
6-8 Tren A @ Tren a @ 100mg ED or M/T/TH/F/SAT

if you get sides at anytime just raise the test, this way you can find out if your 2:1 tren or 1:1 or 2:1 test,, So when it comes to taking tren e you know the dose. if your 2:1 tren that means you can take 300 test e and 500 or 500 test and 750mg tren e.. if your 1:1 than you no its the same if your just above 1:1 tren like 75mg test p and 100mg tren a, than you know your 400 test and 500 tren e or 500 test and 600 tren e or 650 tren e...

dlovett

That's exactly what I mean - differing opinions based on tolerance and experience. I find myself particularly sensitive to Tren and some of the less desirable effects so I counter with Test and find that the 2:1 test ratio is best for me. I will usually run 200mg of Prop with 100mg of Tren A every other day for about 12 weeks. As long as you have a test base and use short esters, you have the time and control to adjust your ratio and tune the cycle to you and your individual needs.