TREN !!!!

siegmund

Ok I was doing some reading and studying on tren I been running it .  

Ok  is tren progestin ??? Can it elevate prolactin ??? Well the answer I found is That Tren Has Near O , Progesterone Properties , there for cant elevate prolactin , the amount of progestin properties is about 100 timez weaker , than your own progeste natural ,.. a d generaly what happens when , prolatin issues occure is that a anit - aromatics aas was used and estrogen elevated which caused the elevation .

tren also  works aginst estroagenic properties, , at least authenic tren which would be finaplix h I believe ,

im a little rusty on this subject because I just started researching it and the terminolgy is hard for me to comprehend , but this is a example also , lets get the board banging here , standing I know you know where im going with this , help me out with the topic .

but we should never be at a standstill with topis ,

wtf I just threw up how many good topic in 15 minutes , hey ill keep them coming because I love the learning process ,    sieg

siegmund

Lol, I wrote this post in between , chicki chicki sessions I was in a hurry , the wife was hunting me and I was hiding and writing , but this is a great topic , I found , I will strighten it out propperly later 

D

dolfanshan

Sieg I'm just glad you're finally getting some alone time with momma!!!

siegmund

Its been a rough few years , finially , FEBUARY 3 ,WE WILL HAVE OUR HOME TO US, FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS , I THINK I MIGHT SHUT THE CURTAINS , AND WALK AROUND WITH THE PK OUT , JUST BECAUSE I CAN , MY LUCK THE BABY PITT WOULD THINK ITS A CHEW TOY , AND RIP IT OFF :(((

Standingup

Not so fast there my hombre . Progesterone is a very misunderstood hormone and admittedly I my self am not all that clear on it. However I do know for a fact the you do want and need progesterone in your body. And a progestin is a synthetic version of progesterone yet somehow does not trigger all the same natural responses as progesterone.

Progesterone is a precursor to testosterone and you do want it. I do remember in my research and blood work finding a relationship between progesterone and prolactin, but a far greater response between high estrogen combined with high progesterone.

Prolactin is also another very misunderstood thing, because some guys think it is completely not needed in males which is dead wrong. So just like anything else grinding your prolactin down too low is also not always a good thing. If memory serves me prolactin serves to help the synapses in the brain function better.

I know we are always just scratching the surface on some tricky areas because of time limitations, but one day soon we are going to delve deep in to a few of these areas.

siegmund

Its hard for me to , pass on info espicially with these big words the artical im talking about is , by bill roberts , on mesorx,  I googled tren and prolactin , and got that . But its pretty interesting , at least I found it to be , maybe check it out , and youll see where I was going better .

Standingup

Siegy my brother, I went and read the article you mentioned. I know Bill Roberts is a bit of a God in this world and don't claim to know 1/100th of what he does but I just don't agree with his article.   I did however find this which mirrors my thoughts and findings very closely. Notice the part about even admitting progesterone and the way it works is not 100% understood.

trenbolone.net/trenbolone-side-effects/

I am the 1

Sieg what did you come with from reading both articles? Caber and tren? Here is my issue or I don't even know if I would call it an issue, but like the articles states running a low dose of test could prevented prolactin level from rising. This may work for some people and may not work for others. For those who it doesn't work for should take some caber. If I'm not mistaken it takes caber 2 to 3 weeks to kick in, so lets just say it takes 2 weeks before you notice you have an issue with prolactin level. You start taking caber, 3 weeks later it startes to kick in. That's 5 weeks. What if you are doing an 8 week cycle of tren ace. Your cycle is damn near over now. By the time you get your prolactin levels in check your cyclce is over. So caber or no caber? What's your opinion?

siegmund

ok I read the article, a lot is very true as everyone knows and if they don't I came to love tren  ,so I do a lot of my own research on tren ,and I must say I believe were all different .  just like every other com pound so when I speak im speaking from my own experience with tren a .my body tolerates it very well yes I sweat like a pig at night and yes im up every few hours and I have crazy dreams but this dosent bother me .now when it comes to estro (for me) I still only need 12.5 aro every 4 or 5 days and I don't think I really need it there is no signs of estro I just take it.now with the caber im the same way every 4 or 5 days ill pop .5 cabr   and im fine .   but I also know a dear friend that got the gyno going on and had problems in the bedroom from just A FEW WEEKS so  this is something my friend your going to have to figure out if it were me and I was fresh with tren a   I would dose 12.5 e3d   also how is your gyno arte you gyno prone .a lot of aromansin or adex if not pharma ,you may need 25 e3d  .see bro this is a crap shoot this is why it is so important to know you   know your signs when your e2 is going up,  when signs of prolactin kick in and for me signs of prolactin isn't not getting it up its loss of desire not wanting chicki chicki ...so take it slow watch for e2   if you keep e2 in check they say prolactin wont elevate    but always have caber    I kept it real here I am this has been my own personal experience any questions please ask

I am the 1

I have never had any side from estro, but my blood work stated it was high after my 1st round of trt. My plan was to keeping taking adex and just have caber on standby since it been bought. My adex are 1mg each. I'm just doing as much research as possible before I start tomorrow.

siegmund

ok I never took caber when I had prolactin issues ok but I 100 % disagree with it taking weeks for caber to kick in this is my own personal experience also I can take caber in the morning and be ready for the beach in the afternoon I live by caber   now I know prami takes some time you have to pyramid up and down .  but imo  caber take a maintance dose if you must .5 every 4 or 5 days like I said this is my experience and I run tren   period

siegmund

of course adex is fine dose it like you generaly would and keep a eye on estro,  now the caber good move keep on stand by if it were me and I noticed I started to loose desire I would start dosing caber  like I said bro this is my experience

D

Dont_trip

Straight Up Iamtheone,If you have high estro on a trt dose then when you run tren on a blast chances are your gonna have prolactin issues.When estrogen is elevated prolactin will elevate they did a study to prove this.If you let your estrogen rise your gonna have problems.Now there are a few reasons why your estro is high 1- could be your body fat is to high and 2-could just be your genetics aka test to estro conversion rate,Now I also do not condone using caber right off the bat I feel  like everyone should get to know their body first to even see if they are prolactin prone.Every drug has side effects and caber is no different and caber even can damage the heart in select individuals.Is this your first time running a 19nor?If it is I find this a  big mistake for you to jump into your first run with a 19nor I would of rather seen you get your feet wet with npp,maybe deca  anyways I am all for grown men running what ever they choose Just voicing a different opinion,sorry for the hijacking seig just realized this is your thread LoL my bad brother

D

Dont_trip

But I am just stating that if your going to be running a 19nor and you chose tren for your first run you need to know what your getting into.Also if trt is making your estro high I would assume by your pics it would be caused by a higher body fat so My advice to you would be to make sure your have you AI dosing dialed in before you run tren and try to keep you estrogen preferably on the low end of the normal range while running your blast.Estrogen Elevated=Prolactin Elevated when on 19Nors....

siegmund

No hi jack , im glad you chimmed in with the npp , id much rather see him get his feet wet with npp also , but I am you said you already had the tren a , and all ready to go . But if you have the means im all for you doing the npp , its trens little sister , and I also told him caber has a ton of sides ... so hopefully I am you do run the npp, if not I gave you all I know about tren .and sides and what I do , but keep in mind this works for me