Tren

Dolf

Has anyone else experienced what almost feels like an asthma attack becsuse something pisses you off, and you're  trying to hold in your anger and not explode? I'm a pretty calm guy to begin with, and tren doesn't affect my demeanor too much, but there have been a couple occasions that someone pisses me off, but rather than flip my lid I control the beast within. I have had this asthma attack feeling twice though. Maybe adrenaline plays a role in this because both times I felt this feeling I also felt my adrenaline spike throughout my whole body first.

siegmund

yes , but mine came from pushing a wheelbarrow or strenuous activity. I couldn't feel my self breath, scary and feel like passing out ..

3rd_levelup

That almost sounds like anxiety bud. I developed a mild case of it a few years back when I discovered that tight spaces yeilded panic attacks. You don't want to be near me in a elevator it that bitch stops out of nowhere. My Dr. Gave me a very mild dose of Xanax for those times where I feel one coming on. We all know that Tren reduces lung capacity but what you are explaining does not seem to apply here. 

I will tell you this about my experience with Tren, I do not get in the sweats while on Tren. All the outer layer des yes but no sweating. Questioned my gear once but have ran just about every large lab and small ugl out there and no sweats. Not complaining one bit :)

Dolf

I don't get anxiety or panic attacks. This only happened these 2 times both while on tren, so I have to surmise it's caused by tren. 

I sweat like a whore in church. Working in the southern heat and humidity doesn't help any.

FillTheSyringe

not really. tren doesn't affect my mood too much either. Trestolone on the other hand is a fukin mood altering anger issues get bail money drug

3rd_levelup

I smell when I do Tren and I can admit it ! Lol. For real I never give off any type of BO even when I am sweating heavily except when I am on the Tren OR freaking TNE. Now that stuff will make you smell for sure. 

With Tren I don't really get night sweats or not even nightmares I do get insomina though. Everyone gets different sides like acn for instance, some get it and some do not. 

fighter1984

I found that tren made me feel like I only needed like 4-5 hours of sleep and i felt like a champ but I felt exactly like u described when I stopped an armed robbery when my adrenaline spiked I felt like I was having a asthema attach and I had a huge rage episode roughed the guy up pretty bad but the cops had no problems with that since he was armed and did try to rob a gas station but when all was said and done it felt out of breath and couldn't catch it so I know what your talking about but only when I was on tren

Bigstick_00

Yes I've had this happen a couple times but was in high school football and not tren related. I was completely pissed off cause my linemate missed a tackle that gave a first down for an eventual touchdown, next play I hit a kid so hard his helmet popped off and I had that feeling of asthma, took me a couple minutes to catch my breath!