trenbolone and prolactin

N

noveskeelite

There is an article floating around somewhere from Bill Roberts as well as a thread on Tnation about this. Basically bill roberts says that with real tren which is tren converted from pellets (finaplix) that hes never seen anyone experience high prolactin making caber not needed. That came from the UGL powder tren which is often faked or has other compounds in it.........thoughts on this?

Standingup

I don't know the answer but it almost doesn't matter because as far as I know the cattle industry no longer uses fina pellets therefore there really aren't any to be had.
Now I would just say though that given the fact that prolactin gets created from Deca I don't really see why it would matter if the tren comes from pellets or powder, if its a NOR19 I don't see how its going to change a hormonal response in the body.
Its tough because we aren't likely to ever get real scientists doing real research given the fact tren was never intended for human use. At least with stuff like test and deca we know the pharmacy companies have done some research.

N

noveskeelite

I agree. Just found it interesting. I have found "pellets" online tho. If you look they are still out there.

Standingup

Well could the pellets be fake ? I dont know Im just saying if they fake one thing they might easilly fake another. My friends brother works in the cattle industry and I asked him if he could get any. He said they havent used them in quite a while, theres some kind of gel or paste they use in an effort to stop people like us from doing what we are talking about.

N

noveskeelite

No idea its always a possibility as with anything tho. I don't know a damn thing about how that shits produced I wont even pretend to know. But I searched around awhile back and there are sites that sell the finiplix kits. Since their legal in that form I don't see why they would be fake.

Standingup

I believe in your or my hands they are illegal unless of cours ya got a heard of steer you never told us about LOL. Just like how its legal for me to have tramadol from the vet if its a scrpt for my dog, but its not legal for me to just have tramadol. If you find it from a legit cattle supply store then Id say no doubt they are real, but just like anything on the black market who really knows. They arent dumb they know why you want it. Remember at one point Cocaine and Queludes were legal , at one point I could buy as much sudafed as I wanted. Now if I buy sudafed my name gets registered in a data base and if I buy more that month I get flagged. In the end I dont really know, Im just guessing if they got rid of it from the cattle industry cause they knew it was being used for tren then something is up with you getting your hands on it .

N

noveskeelite

haha yeah that's a good point. I think id rather get popped with the pellets tho than a vial of the juice.........I was just heading back to my cattle officer I swear lol

Bigstick_00

The pellets are still around from reputable cattle supply stores, very expensive tho! Something you won't find on the shelf at tractor supply tho!

N

noveskeelite

Yeah see I knew ive seen em. You gotta pay to play man lol

MU2

I ran tren ace 2 summers ago. Just a simple 8 weeks of it, stayed on cyp for 14. All of the sudden, 4 months later after my my pct, dick quits working. Got bloods done and sure as shit my prolactin was through the roof. I've also heard that deca does the same thing. Got caber, within 2 weeks I was back in the bedroom. Personal experience

N

noveskeelite

good to know man. I will definitely have good caber on ahnd