Trenbolone cycle at 43?

PedritoHID

It’s much stronger than test but it’s highly effective and you can use it for cutting or bulking.

However, here are sides you may or may not experience:

Hard on the liver and could lead to a serious liver damage. Can lead to hair loss or male pattern baldness; greatly increases aggression which could result in violent outbursts; Increases body hair growth; Scalp hair loss; High blood pressure, Tachycardia (rapid heart rate). Night sweats; it’s harsh on the kidneys; increases strength (that’s a good thing).

Mental sides: If you feel more aggressive in the gym, then Tren is working fine. If you
Start to experience paranoia m, rage, or anger spells, and hallucinations, time to stop the cycle.

The mental sides for me were severe and I’m not new to the game. It can make the most gentle and calm person turn into a monster really fast. Driving for me on Tren made a F1 driver 😁💪😳. Yeah, I don’t know how I didn’t hurt someone, although I had thought of hurting people, especially, on the road…talk about road rage and I also almost become a single man again. Very quick to snap and very impatient (which I’m usually pretty calm).

This is a drug to be taken seriously and only experience people should try it. Not for the mentally weak that’s for sure.
Aren't those side effects of having high Prolactin? I have have a friend that did 200mg/w, he was having those side effects, then took Caber after every shot and after that he was able to sleep, not night sweats or anything. Or at least that's what he told me.

Any thoughts?

suppsforlife

some sides of Tren does have to do with high prolactin (night sweats which might lead to insomnia) might.
But it's not the prolactin likely to make you aggressive. for example. and most people on Tren are aggressive!

EMachine

Aren't those side effects of having high Prolactin? I have have a friend that did 200mg/w, he was having those side effects, then took Caber after every shot and after that he was able to sleep, not night sweats or anything. Or at least that's what he told me.

Any thoughts?
Normally prolactin levels don’t make you aggressive. Most people on Tren experience some of the sides that I mentioned, if it’s real Tren.