Trestalone Acetate

rgonza22

Hey MG family. I need some knowledge from those who have used "Trestelone Acetate." I have just recently seen and have been reading about this compound and have noticed that it is produced and carried by only one lab. I'm thinking that this stuff is probably Tren A but labeled as Trestalone; who really knows as of now. This lab is a very trusted Domestic source and I'm sure that most have seen this. I've heard that this stuff is extremely powerful... 10x as powerful as Test from what I've read. Minot ready for this but would like to hear ones experience- porfavor. What is this compound and how should it be ran properly. This stuff is extremely expensive, and very hard to obtain. Thanks- any information is appreciated

Kielbasa_Posse

Ment ? Message me I have a question to ask yea ? I maybe able to help out on this one. Once I get my answers from you I'll post about it so everyone can see how I can help. 

SemperFi

RGonza,

If it is a reputable lab they will give you the straight scoop. After seeing KP's back picture I would listen closely to what he shares... The man is a BEAST! Primo work of art!

STAY STRONG and ALWAYS SEMPER FI.

Outlawthing

It's 10x more suppressive to your hpta  I have been reading a lot about it latley kiss kids goodbye for sure and from what I read good luck with pct  prob be trt after it.  I think it was made as a male birth control  at first  it has a ratio of like 2300: 650  trens ratio is 500:500   More androgenic:anabolic than test.  It aromitizes highly so an ai is a must even at low doses   I have read alot of people get pip from it  they do make an oral version but it is no where near as potent as the injectable   let kp help you on this one 

csancheezy

Freaking response Outlaw. I was looking for where I had saved my info on Ment but couldnt find it. Yes it was originally supposed to be a male contraceptive, one of our "mad scientist" domestic sources here had some and told me all I could wish to know about it. I want to run it, but not until I have another kid or two running around. 

Outlawthing

I bet I know who you are talking about and he wouldn't  sell it too me cause of my fertility which  i wouldn't take till after they have te money shot which is in two months so  they lack of tren sides has me interested but the pip makes me not wanna try it so I'm on the fence 

csancheezy

If you are talking about one of the domestic sources here that carries trest them I can promise you it's trest and not tren a. Let's be careful about what we say, respected and trusted sources and respected and trusted here because they have proven their quality in every facet of this business. No reason to doubt somebody like that, that is how people's reputation could get tarnished when you say "oh I'm pretty sure it's tren a and He is just calling it ment

turnupthegas

I've read this myself and I think WEBMD states that 3-6 months after discontinued use, sperm count comes back up, but thats still a tad scary. Since half the shit on the web is data entry with no actual studies. Similar to wiki, its people like me and you who can ad to the articles, don't even need formal training and then someone reads it and accepts it "as bible" either way i haven't used it myself, but here its not for the faint of heart. Listen to what kp, cheezy and outlaw have to say, they are knowledgable peeps. Tread lightly and be safe

JARHEAD2

I read this & replied but missed the insinuation somehow. I wouldn't even comprehend how you could visit a website of one of our trusted sources & view a product that is currently out of stock, & make an accusation that you believe it's tren a. Could you please explain to me if I've misunderstood what you've said brother?

swolesam

well boys & girls, i see a nice reference i would like to share with the community here - goes into alot of the points outlaw & cheezy touched on & some more. I am personally not interested in Ment whatsoever, but here it is for your viewing pleasure:

ironmagazine.com/2012/trestolone-ment-explained/

SemperFi

I know of at least one person that takes this compound in low doses for TRT when it is available to them.

M

Mister A

Using MENT without being an advanced user in search of athletic glory is like using a shotgun to kill a fly. OP pissed me off when he suggested one of our trusted domestic sources is lying about what theyre carrying so I have no problem saying that he might want to consider building a solid base before inquiring about the most powerful steroid known to man.

I am the 1

I have been interested in trest for a while. It's not much information in it nor do I know of anyboft that had tried it.