Trestolone ace (ment)

expdom

Not long ago We looked into carrying trestolone ace (ment) it was prohibitively expensive for a regular stock item as we would have had to mark it at $130 per 10ml vial just to break even. It was disappointing because it is one of the most interesting products on the market, This stuff is just amazing. So I decided that I am going to run it just for fun in the next month or two but anyone who has access to it should try it at least one time because there is nothing else like it.

IT belongs to the 19 nor family but in spite of that you don't really get any of the 19nor sides (especially deca dick), in fact it actually raises the libido. IT's the only product on the market that can raise your libido even if your body is absent testosterone.

It has 10x's the muscle building capability of testosterone and studies show that it out preform's trenbolone by 250%.

I would link at least one of the places where I found this info but I mostly read it on other forum's. I definetly would suggest anyone who can afford it look into this compound and give it a little thought.

D

dolfanshan

I did some research and I'm intrigued with ment!!! Sounds like an excellent compound I'd like to try.