TRT 20Omg of Cypionate

AJ Rivers

Hi there, in my 60s and in good shape I've done many other types of cycles but now at my age I'm strictly doing trt for life. For the past 2 months I've been doing 200mg of test cypionate splitting the dosage two shots of 100mg every 3 1/2 days and feeling great no side affects. In late December I had my physical exam and my doctor was alarmed thst my testosterone level was 1500 which she said was to high so I brought down the dosage to 70mg twice per week. I have another physical in mid March and will see if I brought it down under 1000. Worst case scenario I'll bring it down to 100mg per week split into two 50mg per week. The doctor because of my high test at the time revered me to an Endocrinologist to assure everything was OK. A thoughts on this subject and what can an Endocrinologist say or do other than to tell me to quit trt which would ruin my good quality if life I'm now enjoying.

bobby ricky

Welcome AJ . Has testosterone improved your life in every way? Sorry I don’t have answers to your questions but other guy’s will. Your doctor doesn’t know what they are doing for sure. You should take on shot of 200 mgs cyp once per week its not much testosterone at all and of course your test will soar then it will come down to A trough right before your next injection and that’s where you draw blood. You can shoot your next weeks shot right after blood draw. There’s many benefits of shooting 200 mgs at one time.

DR Rand McClain Is on you tube and explains it all . But definitely take a little bit from everyone.​

suppsforlife

as long as your only use testosterone for health purposes (not for fitness) then your doctor might actually recommend you best. 1500 T at your age might actually be a bit too much. You could try the recommendation of bringing it down to 50-70 mg twice a week (100-140 mg weekly) and see how it feels. You'll be working from there. Yet, I don't think that quitting TRT is a good idea.

EMachine

Hey AJ, Welcome to MG! I had the same thing happen to me before. Was referred to an Endocrinologist (also a fricking ignorant female dr., who knew little about steroids and testosterone...maybe theoretically, but not on a practical sense) and her conclusion was that I needed to drop my 200 mg every two week shot to 100 mg - or 50 mg per week!??? What???

If your blood work comes back normal, why would you sacrifice your well-being? We are our healthiest when our testosterone was the highest. Remember your High School years? Remember how full of energy you were? Well, your testosterone levels were at those levels or higher...and you didn't die, have a heart attack or a stroke, did you? No, you felt invincible and ready to conquer the world. Please get a second opinion...you definitely higher than most 60 year old men...Also, try injecting every 5 days instead of every 3 1/2 days. This will perhaps help with the numbers, 3 1/2 is too close together for TRT in my opinion.

PedritoHID

Hi there, in my 60s and in good shape I've done many other types of cycles but now at my age I'm strictly doing trt for life. For the past 2 months I've been doing 200mg of test cypionate splitting the dosage two shots of 100mg every 3 1/2 days and feeling great no side affects. In late December I had my physical exam and my doctor was alarmed thst my testosterone level was 1500 which she said was to high so I brought down the dosage to 70mg twice per week. I have another physical in mid March and will see if I brought it down under 1000. Worst case scenario I'll bring it down to 100mg per week split into two 50mg per week. The doctor because of my high test at the time revered me to an Endocrinologist to assure everything was OK. A thoughts on this subject and what can an Endocrinologist say or do other than to tell me to quit trt which would ruin my good quality if life I'm now enjoying.
Yeah that's the typical Dr who only goes by numbers and not taking into account how the patient is feeling.

That's was one of the reason I went away from my Dr and started doing it myself. I'm 32, my levels were at 380, the Dr put me in 140mg and my levels raised to 600, he said that was perfect for me, but I wasn't feeling that much better.

I started doing cycles 2 months ago 250mg every 3 days. My T levels are now at 3,800 and my E2 around 25. The only down side is that I wanna have sex every minute of the day LOL, other than that I've never felt so good, with that much focus and energy.

I guess everyone is different, but you should find a dose that makes you feel great, you numbers look good and not bad side effects.

PedritoHID

as long as your only use testosterone for health purposes (not for fitness) then your doctor might actually recommend you best. 1500 T at your age might actually be a bit too much. You could try the recommendation of bringing it down to 50-70 mg twice a week (100-140 mg weekly) and see how it feels. You'll be working from there. Yet, I don't think that quitting TRT is a good idea.
Why 1500 T at his age could be too much? Based on what, today's table standards? My dad is 72, was born at 1958 and has more Test than me at 32, it really makes you think. I would say numbers don't matter that much, as long as you're not having bad side effects, but again everyone is different.

EMachine

As you get older(and this doesn’t yet apply to you), our prostate becomes more sensitive and higher levels of testosterone can affect it, if you’re prone to it. I think 3,000 plus for you is too high…although you feel great you don’t need in my opinion, and this is my opinion only, that much to feel great! Less can get you there. As you age, you’ll have a difficult time getting the same amazing feeling with less of whatever you’re taking. You’ll require more to get there. The more we use the more sides we get. At 32, I too was invincible and nothing seemed to affect me…now I can’t say the same.

I’m talking about long term effects Peseiro. Why would your dad at 72 years of age, have or need higher levels than you at 32? Didn’t you say your levels are over 3,000?

PedritoHID

As you get older(and this doesn’t yet apply to you), our prostate becomes more sensitive and higher levels of testosterone can affect it, if you’re prone to it. I think 3,000 plus for you is too high…although you feel great you don’t need in my opinion, and this is my opinion only, that much to feel great! Less can get you there. As you age, you’ll have a difficult time getting the same amazing feeling with less of whatever you’re taking. You’ll require more to get there. The more we use the more sides we get. At 32, I too was invincible and nothing seemed to affect me…now I can’t say the same.

I’m talking about long term effects Peseiro. Why would your dad at 72 years of age, have or need higher levels than you at 32? Didn’t you say your levels are over 3,000?
I get what you're saying, typically people who do cycles stack it with other steroids. We know the possible bad side effects of T, if the levels are high, but answer me this what is a "high" level?

On Test ONLY and no other steroids if the labs are good, no bad side effects, and the feeling is great then why would the numbers from a table that changes every year would matter?

I follow Greg Doucette, he's used all of the roids, he has hair, no high blood pressure, he could be an outlier, like me who has high blood pressure from genetics.

Thanks for the answer as these types of conversations help everyone.

BiggyBill

Actually, too high T levels for too long can actually lead to negative side effects. Simply check online for high testosterone symptons and you’ll see why is good to remain within range unless cycling