TRT and Base Line Levels-StandingUp Get your wise ass in Here

D

Dont_trip

Hey I got a Question I need Answered,You see I have always thought that once you begin trt your natural levels pretty much become Non Existent  for example-Before trt your total Test is 350 You begin TRT at 200mg A Week So Total test is Now 1400  So my question is Would it be 350Natty+1050 Synthetic Or would the 1400 Pretty Much All come from the weekly  shot of test?Does BaseLine really matter when determining the amount of test???I personally do not think so I believe when you go on trt your shut down and that 350 is PooF Gone!!!

milkin

I think it further drops D_T but does not go completely away. I had gone off years of trt just to see what my levels were and they were still in the 300's. So IMO, I would sat that injections add to your total.

D

Dont_trip

for the answer yes I think I over stated when I said they would be gone I meant example 350 baseline then it would drop to 100 thanks for clarifying Looking forward to some more answers.

Outlawthing

i would think that if your body is making minimal test only I can't see trt killing it further because it was already shut off can't shut it off twice  imo same a Milken I came off  trt before and my levels were still what they were before I started around 125 so it would seem its trt plus baseline at the same time your body is not stupid if u are healthy it prob is only test  you put in your body if it were still baseline plus test there would be no need for pct 

Standingup

Your natty drops off further.  Think of it as an outdated factory struggling with production. Then along comes a new factory "the needle"  Well shit theres so much testosterone it hardly seems worth it to turn the lights on in the old place now does it.

That's what they call part of the feedback loop, your body sensing it needs more test, sending a signal to the brain to procuce the hormones needed and so on. When you inject you turn that loop off. You don't surgically break it, but its turned off.

That does not mean if you stop TRT the old factory couldn't kickstart and resume a small function