TRT cycle

tmw360

Is there off times example been on trt 10 weeks prescribed had labs still low doc does another 10 weeks ? So is it all in what the levels are ? Or if energy is there and feeling good do I keep pinning ? So far 1st 10 weeks been 200mg 1 ml per week ...Thanks for all input and advice
T

HGH.to

Let me get it straight... your doctor put you on TRT for 10 weeks, checked bloods and levels of Test are still low?
TRT is not a "cycle". Most men on TRT are on it for their entire life

IronDaddy

Or if energy is there and feeling good do I keep pinning ?
of course you do. you're having energy and feeling good because of normal/high Testosterone. If you stop pinning you'll have low T again and have low energy and won't feel as good anymore.

tmw360

Thanks so much for all replies , It seems that my dr, his only concern seems to be well you just don't want to be a person needing testosterone for the rest of your life as if it's a bad thing or something that's why I came on here to get some answers and clarity but when it's low what are you supposed to do? that's why I came here to get some advice , and learn

tmw360

of course you do. you're having energy and feeling good because of normal/high Testosterone. If you stop pinning you'll have low T again and have low energy and won't feel as good anymore.
Thanks for answering, I have been feeling better in a lot of areas compared to where I was before trt. When my last dr appt before this he made a comment that maybe I didnt understand but said " you dont want to be on testosterone forever" ....So I started asking myself why ? The benefits so far have been great for me, I will continue to get trt and bloods done but I do find it cheaper online for trt...

HGH.to

if you don't need testosterone for fitness purposes - I agree with your doc that there's no need to stay on test for life when you can have them natural in good range. But at the same time, it's perfectly clear you should remain on TRT as long as low T hits in. Unfortunately, not all doctors understand that...

tmw360

if you don't need testosterone for fitness purposes - I agree with your doc that there's no need to stay on test for life when you can have them natural in good range. But at the same time, it's perfectly clear you should remain on TRT as long as low T hits in. Unfortunately, not all doctors understand that...
When I go back to my doctor I'm going to see if I can get a copy of my lab reports and I'll post it but the last two lab runs have been low even after being on it but the thing is is after I finished the last week they told me to wait a week and then get labs done.... but the cost of testosterone here in the states have gone up ...this is why im trying the online route