TRT my doctor

D

Dont_trip

Is a badass holding my script for 30 ml of pharma test....2 of them =)

Just a pain in the ass to try and convince them to give me 3 of them at a time.Any ideas I got a few.

I am paying cash btw Insurance is a no go

milkin

Yes pick one.

1. Kick the pharmacist in the knee and take all three vials.

2. Take the two vials, hack the pharmacy computer and change the date to 2016 and return to get 2 more vials.

3. Go gangster with a stocking over your head and crash through the pharmacy with a Hertz rental van and lewd the joint. Bring Sig and dolf with you for backup and perhaps c_cheezy as the driver.

Bigstick_00

Good luck with this! I've been trying for a year just to get my doc to up my dose to 200mg a week instead of 200mg every other week! I can only get a 90 day supply at a time!

Dolf

That's funny milk. 

Dt just find yourself a dirty doctor, get some bums off the street, have the doctor prescribe them test, and pay them to fill it. Boom now you have upjohn test c running out your ears.

Outlawthing

mine scribes me 200mg a week she never even flinched but the pharmacy won't give me but one 10 ml vial at a time they won't fill it a week early either 

GS9902

I fucked mine up by not allowing enough time for my blast to clear. I lost 200mg a week of paddock cyp by getting to greedy on my blast. This is an art form fellas. Timing needs to be on point when planning your blast n cruise. 

D

Dont_trip

seems to be a hopeless case =)

Oh well I know some sources with some good test cyp Pharma is getting ridiculous with pricing.Walmart attempted to charge me 150.00 for a 10 ml damn near slapped the pharmacist  down for that one

D

Dont_trip

WEEK,But I messed up and did just a 100mg bump of prop with my 125test cyp so I am hoping 9 days will lower it to at least below 1200 my doctor does not give a flying fuck But I would rather avoid that conversation =) You guys think It will be good?

tireguy1983

Well I will see how cool my TRT DR is in a couple of days he made me give blood yesterday said I was due I tried putting him off but he would not let me and I am smack dab in the middle of my cycle so im waiting for the call fron the DR like what the hell are you doing. The up side I will see my levels im 4.5 weeks in.

Outlawthing

That's the pot callin the kettle black lol but he has the script book my trt don't care either she said as long as my blood psa and temper are good  but I really don't think I wanna have that conversation either