TRT patients

Bigstick_00

Here's a question for those on TRT that go to a doc on a regular basis. When I go see my doc the first thing I have to do is give a urine sample, every visit! How many others have to do this when you go for a check up? i have never asked why my doc does this cause I don't want to raise any suspicions, but what exactly are they checking? Are they doing an analysis for drugs amongst other things? Can anybody give me some speculation on this subject?

Eriq

I go, and have gone regularly to see a urologist for my TRT.  Never have I had a urine test.  Lots of blood work, but never urine.  Seems odd.  I'd ask for copies, or at least to review all tests.

Bigstick_00

No bullshit! As soon as I walk thru the waiting room door I'm instructed to go in the bathroom and give a urine sample. My next appt isn't for 6 months but I will definitely ask my next visit!

Outlawthing

Same here bro never pissed in a cup for my endo but she wears my ass out with bloodwork. I think she's a vampire.....:)

milkin

I gave bloods last week for Doc and there was no cup either. He must have ordered an additional test bro.

D

dolfanshan

Now this was over 20 years ago, but when I joined the Army I pissed in a cup and they tested the amount of protein that was in my urine. I don't know why though.

siegmund

I havnt gone to endo in years , but when I was , never once did I have to piss in a cup!! Wierd very wierd , does he suspect you of smoking or something and even if you did , like thats your bussiness wtf ,, I would have asked from the door , hey whats this about , and if he gave me some fucked up answer theres plenty more endos that would freely take my money , then agion maybe there is a good reason behind it but I would deffently ask wtf is happening with my urine

Bigstick_00

I'm not sure why my doc does this, but I will definitely find out next visit in 6 months. Every visit starts with a urine sample, and I'm not worried about him finding any weed or stuff like that, I don't touch the stuff cause if I get hurt at work I will get drug tested.

D

dolfanshan

He can't drug test you. It's for something else. I'd ask. We get tested at work as well if we get hurt or tear something up.

siegmund

Maybe I should start drug testing my guys!!!! Ya right id have no workers left including myself , wtf cant beleive some stupid shit companies pull , espicially my line a work a brother needs to pop a perc, or have a beer , or hit a joint or blast 1.75 of testa and npp , kwim 

D

dolfanshan

I remember it was about protein in your urine. They also told me not to have sex the night before. Something about particles of sperm can skew the test.