TRT patients

Bigstick_00

Just curious to know if any of the TRT guys on here have gone completely off for a couple months? By going off I mean taking the appropriate PCT and just giving the body a break. If so what was the result? I did this recently cause I'm a firm believer in the body getting used to certain things and not having the affect it should! When I did this recently my energy dropped way off, my strength in the gym was noticeably lower, my immune system must've taken a hit cause I ended up with the worst cold I ever had in my life, but my sex drive never went down! Anybody else care to share if they've done this before and what resulted?

D

Dont_trip

You ever thought about just switching test Esters?

Maybe trt with Prop,Or switching to boldenone Cyp be a good way to keep everything new

As far as coming off If I did I would run Hcg for 1500-2000 week for 6-8 weeks then clomid nolva and some D-aspartic acid/Fenugreek

That is Not something I read but rather something I thought of myself pertaining to the protocol i just mentioned.

Off topic My bad my brain is a little beat after the lifting session I just killed LoL Good topic tho

Dolf

I thought of doing the same thing to clear out my receptors. Let me know how it is when you go back on cycle. In theory you should get more out of less compound.

D

Dont_trip

Just add some Acetly-L Carnitine post workout so your body creates more Androgen Receptors

2 grams post

They did an actual Study and the results were Very Intriguing,Worth the 20$ it cost =)

Dolf

I had a good long discussion about this with my cousin who's in med school. She said when you're on something your receptors internalize and do not regenerate, but once you come off of whatever it is they externalize, begin to clear, and regenerate. As an example she used a drug addict. When they go to rehab and get clean their receptors clear and regenerate which is why when they get out and try consuming the same amount of drug as before rehab so many of them overdose.

Outlawthing

Tried once for a month for fertility reasons and I felt my body got rid of some bloat  then it nailed me strength attitude energy hit the shitter they had me on clomid wouldnt give me hcg basterds never tried hcg when I came back on trt i was like a mack truck  for a couple of weeks then it leveled out.  Try as we may we cannot out smart our body for long it likes homeostasis and will try to normalize itself by what ever means it can

Bigstick_00

When I'm cruusing I use test cyp, when I'm cycling I run prop. Yes when I came off I ran hcg 2500 iu a week and the standard dose of clomid. I have some test e, my script test cyp, and some sustanon in the cabinet. Actually when I run another cycle, sustanon is gonna be the base. Love that stuff!

Bigstick_00

I'm just running 500mg a week of prop at the moment. My energy is back up along with the strength in the gym. I'm actually trying a different method in the gym right now. Instead of lifting heavy I've lightened up and tried focusing more on the pump! So far so good! 

D

Dont_trip

it is interesting but I feel that bodybuilding defies science time and time again. It is something I wish could truly be explained because I don't think anyone truly know. It's like when science says you can't build muscle in a deficit yet we see it time and time again. The human body is a machine  so who knows =)

Dolf

I'm not sure that bodybuildiing defies science but rather science doesn't understand aas because of the lack of studies on active users, but the receptor issue is something that can be studied with a multitude of substances that humans consume. Just look at preworkout sups for instance. They are very effective at first but become lessened with prolonged use. However when you quit for a sufficient amount of time and then resume use they are once again highly effective.

I'll add this too. She's not studying to be a general practitioner, but rather a doctor who researches diseases and develops cures. I'm gonna snatch her up and pick her brain some more. She's also big into fitness so these things intrest her too.

Dolf

I've done the same in an effort to spur some growth and give relief to my joints and tendons. Unfortunately I have small joints and long muscle bellies so I'm not ideally built for heavy lifting.

Bigstick_00

It seems anymore that when I go heavy my joints can't handle it well! Ripping and tearing the tissue had its place with me at one time, now the pump is where it's at!  I don't seem to care about my ego the older I get! A lot of the younger guys on here will come to that realization at some point in there lives also!

weldon5150

I have been on TRT since my 30's -When my wife I were trying for a child earlier this year there were some fertility issues on my side. I went 100% off TRT for the first time in 4 years. My doctors had me do 1250 ui of HCG every three days for 2 months and 50mg of Clomid for 3 months. My Test levels dropped to 63 at first then after I took the Colmid & HCG my test levels came up in the 400's which I thought this was good considering. My sex drive and energy for sure suffered, but my wife and I made it work. My fertility issues were short lived and my wife is now pregnant. We are due on Christmas day this year. 

milkin

I did that for 6 months and everything you have mentioned also went south on me including my libido. Years of trt definitely shuts you some in my opinion. I find Weldon's post below very interesting since I have heard of aggressive pct protocols stirring up natty production.

This further dramatizes the need for correct pct to those who cycle. Once you are on trt you are owned by it. 

weldon5150

Thanks Predator. We are beyond excited. I am 37 and my wife is 35. This is my first child so we really waited until the 4th quarter.