TRT question

Gainz.

Ok fellas, in the next few weeks I'll be jumping on the trt bandwagon. I've put a lot of thought into it, and discussed it with the people who matter in my life. So all systems are go... I'll be doing 150mg of test e every week. Of course I'll split the dose, 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.
Here's my question... well first I want to say I did a little online research... don't know why I even bothered. I was seeing if I could find a quick answer... I should of known better.

So here's my question... being on trt, does it make you sterile? I've read and heard so many different things I don't know what's fact. Its definitely not a deal breaker for me, if anything I hope it does. I'm just curious of how being on trt actually effects your.... venom output πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks brothers!

D

Deleted member 45086

Ok fellas, in the next few weeks I'll be jumping on the trt bandwagon. I've put a lot of thought into it, and discussed it with the people who matter in my life. So all systems are go... I'll be doing 150mg of test e every week. Of course I'll split the dose, 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.
Here's my question... well first I want to say I did a little online research... don't know why I even bothered. I was seeing if I could find a quick answer... I should of known better.

So here's my question... being on trt, does it make you sterile? I've read and heard so many different things I don't know what's fact. Its definitely not a deal breaker for me, if anything I hope it does. I'm just curious of how being on trt actually effects your.... venom output πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks brothers!
😱. The thought of little Bandits running around.

Gainz.

😱. The thought of little Bandits running around.
Theres already 2. I have a son and a daughter.
My Son is absolutely giant for his age. He's always been in the 99% for height and weight. He's 9 years old, 5'3 and 110lbs. He's the tallest kid in his whole grade by 6"
He just started football this year. he can wear a mens small.... he's fucking 9! He's only 15lbs lighter than his mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And my daughter (5yrs old)... oh boy. Blonde hair blue eyes and looks just like her mother. I'm in so much trouble with that one. Even though I don't really get along with my baby mama... still a beautiful woman. My daughter already has the same attitude problem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

But I'm still looking for a answer... eventually I will be going to get snipped. But just curious about the facts of trt and venom count

D

Deleted member 45086

Theres already 2. I have a son and a daughter.
My Son is absolutely giant for his age. He's always been in the 99% for height and weight. He's 9 years old, 5'3 and 110lbs. He's the tallest kid in his whole grade by 6"
He just started football this year. he can wear a mens small.... he's fucking 9! He's only 15lbs lighter than his mother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
And my daughter (5yrs old)... oh boy. Blonde hair blue eyes and looks just like her mother. I'm in so much trouble with that one. Even though I don't really get along with my baby mama... still a beautiful woman. My daughter already has the same attitude problem πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

But I'm still looking for a answer... eventually I will be going to get snipped. But just curious about the facts of trt and venom count
Holy crap, that's a big boy for 9. I don't really know about trt and sterility. I doubt if keeping your levels in the upper range of normal would cause that, now multiple cycles over and over probably a different story.

Gainz.

Holy crap, that's a big boy for 9. I don't really know about trt and sterility. I doubt if keeping your levels in the upper range of normal would cause that, now multiple cycles over and over probably a different story.
Yeah brother he's huge! He's either in youth xl which is for 15-16 year olds, or mens small. I can't wait to see how big he's gonna be when he's 21.
And ok... guess I'll have to keep pulling out for now.... πŸ˜£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

PedritoHID

Thanks brothers!
Lets go boiiiii!!!!!

When I was on TRT my FSH hormone that has to do with fertility the levels were 0.7 from a range 1.6 - 8.0, but the Dr told me that I could get someone pregnant, so since I don't have kids, of course I did the right thing and got snipped.

D

Deleted member 45086

Lets go boiiiii!!!!!

When I was on TRT my FSH hormone that has to do with fertility the levels were 0.7 from a range 1.6 - 8.0, but the Dr told me that I could get someone pregnant, so since I don't have kids, of course I did the right thing and got snipped.
What? This world needs a whole bunch of lil Pedritos running around. Get it reversed and impregnate the world 🌍. Lol

Gainz.

Lol that's my plan but not now, I gotta get my notch count up without having unwanted children. I'm competing against @GainzBandit
Hahaha... well my number went up 1 more over the weekend. So I'm not gonna make it easy for you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
But my girl keeps drooping little hints about having another.... fuck that shit!
Her kid is 11, mines 9 and 5. So 13 years at the most until we can do what ever we want. But only her kid lives with us, so really only a few more years until we can pretty much do what ever we want... whenever we want. No way in hell am I starting back at 0.
Plus I really hate pulling out... πŸ˜‚. So I'm definitely looking to get snipped. But I can tell she's not exactly happy about it.

Gainz.

Ok so I have another "trt" blasting and cruising question.
So how long do most people blast and cruise for? Like how many weeks on blast, how many weeks on cruise?
I know the answer if it was just normal a cycle.

But let's for example... purely "hypothetical" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ€£ I run my trt dose at 150mg a week for the next say 8 weeks. Then I run... (and again purely hypothetical😏) 500mg of test and 300mg of tren for 8 weeks. How long can I cruise for before starting another blast? 8 weeks? 10... 12?

Aussie

Ok so I have another "trt" blasting and cruising question.
So how long do most people blast and cruise for? Like how many weeks on blast, how many weeks on cruise?
I know the answer if it was just normal a cycle.

But let's for example... purely "hypothetical" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™„πŸ€£ I run my trt dose at 150mg a week for the next say 8 weeks. Then I run... (and again purely hypothetical😏) 500mg of test and 300mg of tren for 8 weeks. How long can I cruise for before starting another blast? 8 weeks? 10... 12?
I see a lot of people go by blood tests. If you have a full hormone and vitamin test and everything is good then time to blast. If something isn’t in range try fixing it before starting another blast.

Gainz.

I see a lot of people go by blood tests. If you have a full hormone and vitamin test and everything is good then time to blast. If something isn’t in range try fixing it before starting another blast.
That's the safe boring answer... 🀣🀣. I will be getting blood periodically, But not every 8 weeks.
Actually be going in for blood work in 20 days. Just trying to see where I'm at before I start cruising

Aussie

That's the safe boring answer... 🀣🀣. I will be getting blood periodically, But not every 8 weeks.
Actually be going in for blood work in 20 days. Just trying to see where I'm at before I start cruising
the safe boring answer is time on equal to time off plus 2 weeks. Most people don’t want to be on for 12 weeks then off on cruise for 14 weeks. They get bloods after 2 to 4 weeks on cruise and start blasting again if bloods are good