TRT while recovering

I am the 1

I have my surgery Friday. I was wondering if I should kept doing trt will recovery. What do you guys think? I was thinking I should wait until after I recover

Outlawthing

If you are trt I wouldn't stop I don't see how it would effect recovery in a negative way  you might end up feeling like crap due to low t and then that shoulder hurting on top of it 

Kielbasa_Posse

I would get your bloods checked ? It's a little late now though. Depending on how your blood count is ?? I would stick to the trt at a low dose. You can crash really quick when your test levels are already low. What's you weekly dose ?? 

turnupthegas

I agree, surgery or no surgery if your on trt which is replacement therapy why would you stop? Unless you just mean your on a trt dose and cruising, but if you have low test then the whole point of trt is to give your body what your not naturally making. So unless your planning on running a pct while you recover from surgery, I would def stay on. All depends on what your trying to do. On the flip side if your just cruising and not on actual trt, and depending on the surgery if its major like a shoulder etc... and you will be out of the gym for an extended period, it would make sense to stay on your trt dose until you start to heal up then maybe come off and get homeostesis in check before you can rehab and get back in the gym prior to your next aas run. Alot of factors involved to accurately answer that brother, give us as much as you can to better assist.

I am the 1

If you look at a clock I have torn off all the cartilage between 6 and 11. It has caused some kind of liqu to leak in my shoulder which has turned into a cyst. They are going to anch my cartilage back to my shoulder and drain the cyst. The Dr said I'm looking at 4 months recovery 

APL

Stay on TRT brother! Last thing you want going on during recovery is a hormone imbalance and tanked testosterone levels. Reminder TRT isn't for growing but only to replace what the body is needing and no longer producing naturally.

B

Burrr

depending on what your 200mg does for your levels, you could probably drop the dose abit, maybe 125 or 150 a week.

Is your TRT self prescribed or from a doc? If it's dr. prescribed you may want to ask the doc if you have concerns about TRT and surgery. If it's self prescribed listen to the boys above and stay on.

yeah, have the wife do it if it's too difficult with one arm. You could also have the DR. office do it if need be...or another buddy of yours. better than coming off. But it's up to you. I would try the other methods before coming off IMHO.

placebo

TRT is for LIFE regardless of situation unless natural disaster or something else preventing you from your medicine.

Kielbasa_Posse said:
</p><p>I would get your bloods checked ? It's a little late now though. Depending on how your blood count is ?? I would stick to the trt at a low dose. You can crash really quick when your test levels are already low. What's you weekly dose ?? </p><p>
</p><p>Why would you lower the dose?  His TRT dose is whats required to maintain normal test levels.  Lowering the dose will cause OP's test to be lowered.  Recovering from surgery and low t symptoms...no thank you.</p><p>I don't understand how lowering TRT dose will benefit.  Can you please explain?</p><p>
Kielbasa_Posse said:
</p><p>If it's that low stay on. </p><p>
</p><p>200mg a week is not a low dose.  200mg a week is one of the highest that I've encounter (based on reading forums and my TRT doc).  Most average between 100-180mg a week.</p><p>200mg is 40% away from a decent blast (500mg).</p><p>
Burrr said:
</p><p>depending on what your 200mg does for your levels, you could probably drop the dose abit, maybe 125 or 150 a week.</p><p>
</p><p>Why lower dose?  I don't understand and would like you to explain on your comment.</p><p>
I am the 1 said:
</p><p>I was thinking it might be too much with one arm. I could get my wife to do it</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>Be careful if you end up having to pin 1 armed.  Is your primary side getting surgery?  Hopefully not, (but then again hopefully it is your primary side getting surgery so that you can strengthen and increase dexterity on the side that you don't use as much*******.).  Which ever hand you will have available to pin, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU START PRACTICING NOW.  Don't wait until game day to pin 1 armed.</p><p>******* I am assuming that you don't use your primary arm as much as your secondary arm.  And we all know what happens when somebody <strong>ass</strong>umes something... I am right handed and my left arm, lats, shoulder, trap and whatever else muscles is weaker, but I am working on it.  </p><p> </p>

I am the 1

Unfortunately I had to stop trt for now. My surgery cost me $916. PT is $90 a week. 2 bottles of pain pills plus 1 bottle of pills for vomiting $50. With me not getting a normal check I cant afford the trt shots. I'm off work for 4 months 

csancheezy

a PCT? Man damn that sucks, I would borrow some money or something to get 4 bottles of cyp or enanthate. Your gonna not be able to lift or do much which will depress you, taking pain pills which is a roller coaster, then your hormones are gonna plummet...its gonna be a bumpy ride. You can overcome it!!!! But I would still try not to stop trt at all costs personally bro.

Bigtest131

from my exaperiance before MG I would not come off a trt if u have been running it a long time ... If u just started that would be different but as everyone else says ur going to hit rock bottom and believe me "no Test depression" sucks..

glad I found MG because the guys are 100% and they help....

Plus the sources are there if the funds avalible also ...  Only

good morning everyone !!!!!! Biggtest!!! 

burning and turnung this AM on this tig rig !!! (Welder)

Bigtest131

and MG is cheaper than a doctor to prescribe 200mg cyp.   It cost me 100$ visit and 70$ for the vial from the pharmacy ... 

Mg source :  sus 500mg 80$. Test e 45$  and there so much stronger and better than a pharmacy brand but u do have the ease of boing what's there for a pharmacy but you take the chance daily ....