TRT???

Turning 40

Hi Guys (and this is just for the guys!),

What's the script with TRT?  I might be wrong, but it seems that a lot of you guys are on TRT, some fairly young dudes too.  In the UK HRT for women is popular, but TRT is rare. Is it different in the US? Does there seem to be a high proportion of MG members on TRT compared to the general population and, if so, is it a result of the gear?

Cheers,

D

dolfanshan

Trt is taking the country by storm. Lol Doctors are prescribing it quite a bit. I know many coworkers that are trt. I know for a fact if you find the right doctor you'll get it prescribed whether needed or not. Horomone Therapy clinics are popping up all over the place. Its the power of the all mighty dollar my friend.

D

Dont_trip

Is frequent it is typically prescribed at 200mg every 2 weeks...Now obviously that is not good due to the half life so many times guy's will change it to 100-200mg a week 

Outlawthing

My test levels crashed a few years ago hadn't done any cycles for five years or so before that so not due to gear for me I'm currently on 200 mg per week  there are several guys at work on it but they are in there fortys  and fifties 

strong

T 40, I am not using TRT. im on my first cycle and im going to see how I recover with pct. Let me tell u brother. I was young at 42 and still strong and feeling good. Well, The last 2 years a few things caught up to me. After this cycle I remember what it felt like to be an animal in the gym and blow loads over my girls head. If I go back to feeling tired and no energy and low sex drive.. Hell yes I will be Looking at TRT.