Trying this again PCT plan

turnupthegas

Posted a few days back about my pct and no responses, so i'm going to try and simplfy my post a bit here. 

Ran cycle, cruised then cycled again. first run had deca in it and second tren. I can handle the chlomid nolva layout, my question is this;

I have (2) 2000ui amps of hcg and i have about 3-4 weeks until i'm done with my short esters.

What is the best way to utilize my hcg in these last week dose wise, in the past i ran 250 E3D. Is there a benifit to running higher doses so that I can use up what I have left prior to pct? Say 500ui E3D this will allow me to run the 4000ui I have prior to chlomid nolva.

THOUGHTS?

Kielbasa_Posse

500IU of HCG doses administered 1 – 2 times weekly (each injection spaced evenly apart during the week) should be performed if necessary. 500IU should never be exceeded doses for the purpose of hormonal restoration during PCT are that of 500IU daily for the first 1 – 2 weeks of PCT. The higher and more frequent HCG doses are only necessary during the first initial weeks following the termination of an anabolic steroid cycle in order to provide an initial ‘jolt. Hope this helps ? 

turnupthegas

So the 500 twice weekly at tail end of cycle or am I better off with the 500ui per day at the start of PCT? So many contradictions on the web as to during cycle or during pct and thought that during pct was an outdated approach? But then again the first 1-2 weeks as a jolt seems different and its not like your running it through pct.

So again 250 E3D for last 3-4 weeks or the 500ui daily for first week of pct. Just your opinion KP.

SemperFi

Gas,

I am new here and feel free to take my advice for what it is worth....

I would personally take the proactive approach and begin HCG the last 4 weeks of cycle. This gives your body a much needed kick start BEFORE you begin PCT. 

As you said, there are many contradictions on web.... Just in real life. ;)

STAY STRONG and ALWAYS SEMPER FI!

SenseiMiagi

I would hold off on the HCG until you are done pinning and use it as a blast before your clomid/nolva therapy.  Depending on the doses of your short esters I would start HCG 5(ish) days after last pin at 1000iu eod for 10 days.  5 days after last HCG shot start clomid/nolva 4 week therapy.

I have run the HCG blast in the past with success.  Starting now as advised above would be an option as well of course.  Different methods work differently for all of us.  Best thing to do is experiment on your bodys reaction.  Either option is OK, but your results will decide how you do it in the future.

turnupthegas

Miagi, I'm running ace75mg/day and prop50mg/day. Tren will be done in a week then it will be 100/mg prop EOD for 3 weeks. So by this approach there is no issue in theory starting chlom and nolva almost 15 days from last pic with short esters? I'm assuming the HCG is "filling the void" in a sense during that timeframe.

turnupthegas

I appreciate the insight and i'm an avid believer that just because someone just joined does not mean they aren't experienced. I was in the same boat a few months ago when I joined and i did exactly what your doing, got and stayed active. Welcome and keep posting and replying!

turnupthegas

Thats what I was thinking? Thats why i was curious if the hcg was temporarily doing something pct wise because i felt it was a long time as well. I know the hcg trys to jumpstart the natty test production, so was curious if it in theory is getting the nuts working enough to wait the 15 days as miagi stated? I have about 3 weeks to iron it out, but again don't want to be shut down with no test whether synthetic or natty. I'll continue to weigh my options.

Ermahgerd

I prefer the blast method. 

1000iu EOD for last 2 weeks of a cycle. 4 days later start PCT. I run test prop tapers instead of just waiting for long esters to clear so the Hcg is run with the test prop, if you are running short esters there is gonna be some overlap. I definitely would not risk running just Hcg for a couple weeks after my last shot of prop. 

Ermahgerd

turnupthegas said:
</p><p>Thats what I was thinking? Thats why i was curious if the hcg was temporarily doing something pct wise because i felt it was a long time as well. I know the hcg trys to jumpstart the natty test production, so was curious if it in theory is getting the nuts working enough to wait the 15 days as miagi stated? I have about 3 weeks to iron it out, but again don't want to be shut down with no test whether synthetic or natty. I'll continue to weigh my options.</p><p>
</p><p>Hcg mimics LH in your body, but doesn't do much for FSH. That where other pct meds like clomid come into play.</p><p>Now if you had Hcg and Hmg on hand, you would have a combination that works well for stimulating LH and FSH. I would feel more comfortable running that alone for 2 weeks after my last pin if I had to, but it's still not the protocol I prefer to use myself.</p><p> </p>