Trying to be a sponge

TDinDallas

Hey guys! Great site! I've already learned a lot reading here. Thanks MG! I'm 35, 6', 195lbs, and 12-13%bf. I've been lifting my whole life but I am new to AAS. Over the last two years I've finished two, 12 week cycles and they both exceeded my expectations with losing fat and gaining and keeping muscle. I've been off 4 months now and thinking of starting my third cycle. My goal is another lean mass cycle but this time I'm thinking of adding Tren. My last cycle was 1-12 Test E 1/2cc (125mg) EoD, 1-12 Test P 1cc (100mg) Eod, and 8-12 50mg of Winny. I finished with a PCT and it worked great. I really liked that I wasn't bloated at all. I lost about 10lbs of fat and gained about 6-7lbs of muscle I've kept. I eat very clean. Daily, I eat about 100carbs (all from steamed veggies, mixed berries, bananas, and quality oatmeal), 300g of protein from chicken, egg whites, tuna and shakes, and 50g of good fat from nuts. It's very basic but works. I add in other things occasionally like turkey, yams, seeds, brown rice, samon, etc and a cheat meal once a week. So, this time I'm thinking of kick starting it with Dbol (a lower dosage so I don't bloat too much) 25-30mg ed 1-4, run 500mg/week of Test E 1-12 and EQ 400mg/week 1-12 and add in Tren A or E at some point towards the end. Maybe 200mg Tren E 2xweek 7-12. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance for any help.    

Diesel

Welcome TDinDallas, a great addition to our community!!!
Please be sure to read the Rules and Guidelines.
We will be glad if you will share with us your experience.
Good luck and hope to hear from you.
+1 for your intro!!!

Turning 40

Hi Dallas,

Glad you've had success so far; and enjoying MG!

Just a couple of tweeks I'd suggest.

1. TBol is less likely to bloat than Dbol.

2. Tren A is generally recommended over Tren E - especialy for your first time.

Tren can have some nasty sides therefore the option to abort or adjust your dosage is useful. It means more frequent pinning but worth it.

Best, T40

Dolf

Welcome Dallas...x2 with tbol over dbol for your goals. Also eq is very mild and slow acting. I'd up the dose of eq to at least 600mg, but 750mg would be better. Also eq should be run for at least 16 weeks and up to 20 weeks to see it shine. It's a good idea to donate blood mid cycle since eq will drastically raise red blood cell counts, and cause bp issues.

Test e only needs to be pinned 2 times a week since the ester is long. 600mg per week would be great for this cycle with 300mg pins on Sunday and Wednesday for example.

As far as the tren goes I'd leave it out of this cycle, and save it for another cycle. Tbol/test e/eq is the same cycle I ran last winter, and it's a great cycle. If you wanna add another compound you could taper with mast p the last 6 to 8 weeks.

AI's? Where and what is your ai?

DA? Where and what is your da for running 19nors?

Outlawthing

X 2 with dolph I would use tbol as well you will like it I promise. And Up the eq to 600 mg as well  and go twenty weeks  leave the tren out for now all the things you read are true I'm experimenting with it now and it is no joke  if you must use tren use ace because I promise you don't want that stuff to grab hold and not let go 

Uglpharma

Here is my 2 cent, Starting back with your last cycle, There is really know reason to run Test E and Test P together unless it is to jump start the Test E, Next time You could just up the dose of the Enanthate to 250mg EOD and just run the Prop for 2 or maybe 3 weeks until the E gets working. Just a thought and everybody is different though. Besides that its a very good basic cycle. As far as your next cycle, Dbol will work for what you want as long as you have some adex on hand to control any possible bloating but I really am with the other boys as far as you will like the Tbol better for what you are trying to accomplish. You will keep more of your gains. Turinabol and Dianabol are chemically almost the same drug. I consider Turinabol as Dbol without the bloat. Run the Eq @ 600-800mg e/wk for 20 weeks would be best and forget about the Tren until you get more seat time under your belt. Tren is awesome but very harsh. Some people cannot even tolerate Tren at all. Take it from a guy that use to run over a gram a week with no issues and now if I ran even 400mg a/wk I wouldnt be sitting here, Id probably be dead or in jail :). If you are hard set on trying tren def only try acetate and start with very low dose like 300-400mg a/wk to find you tolerance level. 

Sorry for all the jabbering WELCOME ABOARD 

TDinDallas

Thanks everyone!

40- I hadn't thought of Tbol. I may do that. I've just never front loaded before and was wanting to take advantage of every day possible while on a cycle. 

Dolf- giving blood because of red blood cell count getting high...! Wow! That's some big time advanced advice there. Thx! Never heard of it but it makes sense. AI has been about .5 Arimidex EoD and I don't have experience w/ 19nors yet...

Kielbasa_Posse

If your already between 12-13% body fat why you adding winny ? It's only a 12 week cycle and you already eat clean. Your body fat should drop. If your going to run Tren I would run it during the cycle not at the end. Also this is your 3 cycle I would think about running Mast or Primo. Watch out that Tren will bite ! 

TDinDallas

I was originally wanting to add both Tren and Mast lol but I thought I'd just add one and chose Tren. After listening to u guys I'll wait in Tren but would like to add Mast E. Maybe 2xWeek at 400mg a week. How long and when should I start during a 16week Test/EQ cycle?

Uglpharma

Personally I would run the Mast E along side your  Test and EQ, from beginning to end. Masteron is fairly mild and will compliment things well. IMO

Kielbasa_Posse

There are Test/Tren/Mast blends out there at different blends.  It just depends on what and how you want to run it. 

Some blends look like this.

MastProp/TrenAce/TestProp 130/100/30 

150mg Test E.100mg Mast E. 200mg Tren E

Nytex

Hello and welcome.  Sheet bro check out how awesome this place is, you havent even got your foot in the door and youve got some million dollar guidance !

Anyway, enjoy !

Dolf

If your iron count is high enough which it should be while on gear you can do the double red blood cell donation. They take double the amount of red blood cells and put everything else back in your body.