trying to find good us based company

wes

I've done lot of research online but don't want to order from overror seas .I work hard for my money and don't want to get burned. You guys have any suggestions. Thanks in advance

D

Dont_trip

I suggest you to do research by reading the reviews here.....Use common sense its not that hard my friend....I'm sorry to hear you got burned and that is a chance we take every time....But seriously anyone that asks this question is looking 2 be spoon fed....Look I'm going 2 give you a great hint just because you got burned and I do have a heart ;).....Look at the VETERAN/High ranked members here go on their profiles and Look at the sources they reviewed....But there you go ....Now don't come back with questions like this instead Introduce yourself properly and join the family Good Luck =) We are more than just some place to get a Good source....AS THE SAYING GOES "HELP ME HELP YOU"LOL

D

dolfanshan

Hello wes. D_T is right. You should make a proper intro and introduce yourself to the community. There are lots of great sources on here. Overseas and domestic. All you have to do is use the ranking system and read the reviews. There's a wealth of info right at your fingertips. This is why not just being a member, but an active member is so advantageous. It keeps you in the know. You know easily who's hot and who's not. Also you an plan out and educate yourself for future cycles.

siegmund

The guys are right , you need to research and alot of research , because if you dont know how to find a source , you most deffently dont know how to propperly run a cycle ..no intro like D_T said , asking about information can give you a bad name and fast .. so as the guys suggested id try this agio

wes

Just because I'm looking for new source doesn't mean Im a dumbass. It means I'm looking for a new line. Maybe if you realize you aren't the only one with knowledge you might learn something. I know how to run a cycle and pct. This isn't my first rodeo. Maybe if you weren't so condescending new people would feel welcome on this forum and would want to become part of this community.

D

Dont_trip

Your first rodeo then stop acting like it is with stupid questions that scream IM A NOOB IN NEED OF A SOURCE we gave you your answer so if you dont like it then fine but guess what we were nice if you did that on Other sites your ass would of been torched....Put in work you lame...you did research my ass if you did then your name must be ray fucking charles if you cant find a good source you think anyone wants to lose money?NO so strop trying 2 be spoon fed aand grow some balls its a gamble every time

Ps.Reason I came off like this to you because you disrespected Dshan Sieg and myself and that ish isnt gonna fly

siegmund

Excuse me mr wes , you were not spoken to with disrespect , you were spoken to as a brother than dont have experience , and you received no flaming , and you wernt banned , else where you would have been , this aint your first rodeo , then why are you in open forum , asking for someone to give you a online pharmacy ,, when you know thats not going to happen, also we dont know you, so no sir high ranking karma does not carry, condensendin  attitudes ,#1 if you go look at my posts for the last eight months not once did I flame a brother , and to keep it real I have no shirts left , because I gave them to every new brother here , I dont appreciate the neg 1 , but just to show you the type of man I am I accepted your fr.and lets start over like I so graciously said in my last post , and just for the record wheather here or pm , I dont know any domestics , for that matter , I know no sources I think all this info your looking for. Can be found in the review section also once agion good to have you aboard

ps.maybe you do know how to run, but questions , asked like you did , represent , new .so with that being said , lets try this agion

siegmund

And for the record wes , would love for you to stick around , right now were small , but were slowly gaining quality , members , and with your experience , you can be a asset here , and I hear you about flaming and condensing, I will assure you you will not find that here , you need a . Place to call home where you kick the boots off and see what the brothers been up to , here it is ... Ps sorry milkin I stole your shoe line , but it sounds so real and true , thats milkins saying , but it is true , so wes pull up a chair

D

dolfanshan

Yea wes. You over reacted quite a bit there brother. Sieg will give you the shirt off his back. When you read instead of hear something you can't hear voice inflections and see facial expressions, so sometimes text can be misconstrued. MG is not like other sites. No flaming. Just respect.

milkin

It not just my line bro, its a MG phrase that is free to use by all. Some get it while others cant but either way it is out way of expressing how we feel about our home.

D

dolfanshan

I know I've kicked my boots off. Hell I've opened the fridge and popped the top on a beer. It's a great home!

D

dolfanshan

D_T one good thing that comes with age is patience and reason. I'm not saying I don't get fired up, but it takes a whole lot more now than it did 20 years ago. I've learned you catch more flies with honey. Besides you never know the brother could of just had a bad day. We all have em every now and then.

D

Dont_trip

But am working on it....I feel people will always want something handed to them...and then boom disappear from the community....I feel that is playing us like chumps....It doesn't take a brain surgeon to find a good source...Maybe because I came from the streets and dealt with liars and thieves that I am able to find a good source using my instincts.....But if people would use logic and common sense they too could find a great source...ESPECIALLY here with all the down to earth members....try it on other sites you don't know if they are just shills posting fake reviews......There have been a few members here that come on once a month either looking for a source or a question because they f'd themselves up ....they get the answer then POOOOOF they are gone....IMHO I wouldn't want those members here and would give them the boot after the 3-4 time they did it.....You get what you put in IMO....You give shit why do you think you have "The Right" to get gold in return....

This is my opinion right wrong or indifferent DSHAN I respect you and learn  alot reguarding patients and what not thank you sir

BuryMeBIG

Dont_trip said:
</p>
<p>I suggest you to do research by reading the reviews here.....Use common sense its not that hard my friend....I'm sorry to hear you got burned and that is a chance we take every time....But seriously anyone that asks this question is looking 2 be spoon fed....Look I'm going 2 give you a great hint just because you got burned and I do have a heart ;).....Look at the VETERAN/High ranked members here go on their profiles and Look at the sources they reviewed....But there you go ....Now don't come back with questions like this instead Introduce yourself properly and join the family Good Luck =) We are more than just some place to get a Good source....AS THE SAYING GOES "HELP ME HELP YOU"LOL</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>haha well said, solid advice done with class. Anyhow, if that doesnt work shoot me a pm, i'll refer you to some, ive been there, got jacked... not cool....</p>
<p> </p>

D

Dont_trip

My man....just trying to get the guy to stand on his own it helps in the long run to work on your discernment :)

BuryMeBIG

Dont_trip said:
</p>
<p>Your first rodeo then stop acting like it is with stupid questions that scream IM A NOOB IN NEED OF A SOURCE we gave you your answer so if you dont like it then fine but guess what we were nice if you did that on Other sites your ass would of been torched....Put in work you lame...you did research my ass if you did then your name must be ray fucking charles if you cant find a good source you think anyone wants to lose money?NO so strop trying 2 be spoon fed aand grow some balls its a gamble every time</p>
<p>Ps.Reason I came off like this to you because you disrespected Dshan Sieg and myself and that ish isnt gonna fly</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>hahahaa!!! that was to funny my man, but OP, its very very simple to find a source my man, to easy... the best answer for that question lies not here, for one voice may deceive you much to easily, in which case you deserve to be once again till you learn, but the best answer lies in the reviews of many... try over there and follow your gut... or maybe not, but try that first then pm me with questions lol </p>

BuryMeBIG

siegmund said:
And for the record wes , would love for you to stick around , right now were small , but were slowly gaining quality , members , and with your experience , you can be a asset here , and I hear you about flaming and condensing, I will assure you you will not find that here , you need a . Place to call home where you kick the boots off and see what the brothers been up to , here it is ... Ps sorry milkin I stole your shoe line , but it sounds so real and true , thats milkins saying , but it is true , so wes pull up a chair
</p>
<p>I truly like this guy already, honestly.... your character is so remarkably candid lol, it honestly would be effortless to recognize your style I can almost hear you say it, lol, thats a good thing btw if your scratchin your head wondering,  "Whats this asshole trying to say huh?" haha I dig I dig.. cheers</p>