Turinabol

FitDeeb

Ladys, 

Is there someone who has already taken it? I was wondering about my period, can i take birthcontrol with turinabol ? 

K

kalpa

I would advice very highly not to take this compound. Only thing that would be your best bet at low doses is anavar. 

Dolf

Fitdeeb...you should make an intro and let the community properly welcome you. Lay out your stats and cycle experience so that we can properly guide you.

FitDeeb

Hello, thank u for ur feedback. Dolf, I have no cycle, never take something like this.

I started gym 6 years ago, I have my own diet program (made by a coach) and really want to compete in Bikini but I see no more progress since 1 year.

I really want to be "clean" but I know that's will be very difficult if i want to compete.

I do some research, I m going to try a few months without taking birthcontrol pills, I have read that it can impact my progress. Let's try it :)

Dolf

I'm not a female, but I will tell you the best coumpound for a female to start off with is anavar. I'd recommend starting off with 5mg ed for 6 to 8 weeks. After a couple weeks if you tolerate the var well you can up the dose to 10mg ed. Do some research on virilization side affects in females so you know what to look out for, and can decide if the risk is worth the reward. Var along with a diet and training program that's on point will do wonders. We have a female mod "calm" hopefully she'll chime in with some personal experience. 

swolesam

fitdeeb - 1st off you are smokin' hot (IF thats you in the pic) :) :)

As far as Turinabol, i've taken a great deal of that, especially in the days of pro-hormones, it was called "Halo". I would stack it with T, and it was very flexible compound. If i dieted for bulking, it would aid a good deal in bulking, if i dieted for cut, it would aid in that too. Strength gains realized either way.

But like Dolf said, you prob want to research in depth the effects in relation to female physiology, sides & gender tolerance.

Good luck, i figured it would share my 2 cents :) If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.

calmb4dastorm

FitDeeb, jumping into the waters of AAS for us females is not something to be taken lightly,  girlfriend. Virilization risks are very real. Like Dolf says, is the risk worth the reward. ANAVAR is the compound of choice for most females as its highly anabolic but has lower androgenic rating than others. 

calmb4dastorm

2016 Kalpa!!!!! Females have BEEN cycling low doses of Tbol! Is it a first choice for us to run No, but it IS A VIABLE CHOICE NONETHELESS.  I bet some of your best unknown customers are females.  Do NOT Sleep on us!

FitDeeb

I already did a loooot of research on virilization side effects with var and tbol. But I think that with 5 mg/day, risks are minimal. I became aware of the risks involved. U are right, i research the effects in relation to female physiology :)

Thank you swolesam, yes it's me.

calmb4dastorm

I sent you a pm. That dose is very doable. The only way to know how any compound affects US as females, is for us to cycle it for ourselves. It's really experimental. Just want you to be aware of the risks associated with the use of it and looks like you are.

FitDeeb

I've already answered you.

Like i say before, I am not ready to take it now. Before to start with this, i need to be 100 % sure of my decision. I was only wondering about the side effects with my period and birthcontrol pills..

I don't take this lightly and know all the risks that can be caused..

calmb4dastorm

I think you look amazing already. I absolutely agree with you on being 100% sure b4 you start. That's the smart way to do it! I'm sure you will get the desired results! The oral contraceptives causes changes in the amount of estrogen and progestin depending on the type of pill it is. You may want to consider not taking it if you can while cycling. Too much estrogen will directly impact what you are trying to achieve by using anabolics

FitDeeb

Calmb4dastorm it was exactly the answer i was searching, thank u for all ur advise :)

I'll keep u informed of my progress and if i decide to take it or not :)) .. Maybe one day i ll be ready 

milkin

You are wise for doing your homework young lady. The question is what exactly is your goal ? Tbol is indeed one of the more mild orals but like most others, there is a trade-off. Most females, as mentioned above, do lean toward var however, as calm had mentioned,  many females do run low dosages of tbol to achieve their goal. 

We are glad you are here and look forward to hearing more from you, especially in the cycle log forums when you are ready. 

K

kalpa

I understand storm but she was asking about her periods. Yes it will affect it. If seen many females on Tbol and there are little things that have changed. Voice did change by very little. Little facial hair has been noted. Its her body but question was asked so I was giving some insite.

K

kalpa

Yes Var is great compound to take. Primo is also a great compound to take. Please look into things to see if the reward is with the life changes you will live with in case you ever stop this life style.

swolesam

kalpa - what are you basing these statements on? Your personal experience? or common literature / research?

and when you say "little facial hair has been noted", are you referring to growth of hair in a patchy pattern or ? im not following you.

swolesam

fitdeeb - i guta mention this again, you are hot :)

The 1 thing i would like to add here is the fact that pure quality Var is very hard to find, imo. I know this since i Labmax the Vars i received on multiple occasions & they were all bunk as Fu%$. Straight up Winny in some cases & i've even seen some mixed with other substances based on the color changes with Labmax solution, most prob dbol. Not cool.

But if you do have a solid source from your personal experience, please PM me, i'd be interested.