Turinabol???

blackmkt

Anyone try the BD Turinabol if its any good. (censored) has a good deal for 200 tabs just not sure of British Dragon, also any other turinabol you tired that was good.

siegmund

What up black market ,, I think if you post this in the appropriate area you will get a answer ,,no source discussion open forum ,,so no one can answer you here ,good luck

N

noveskeelite

I never understood that source discussion rule....but the rules are the rules......just makes no sense to have that rule on sites with sources openly listed and a sub forum dedicated to those sources lol.

milkin

Guys. Bllackmkt is talking about the LAB British Dragon and not the source that goes under the abbreviation BD. This is fine but just a note when asking about specific lab products, you can go to the "Lab" section and find or add feedback on a specific product by that lab. See below.

source talk in open forum is not permitted because we that has it's respective place, which we all know is under the SI, or Q&A, section located on the sources review page. We do not want source rallying all over the site since this may lead to conflicting and/or misleading information about the integrity of sources. Furthermore, we want all source feedback i nits respective place and not scattered all over the site. It makes researching that source much more feasible.

[[{"fid":"16887","view_mode":"media_original","fields":{"format":"media_original","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"media-element file-media-original"}}]]